Society Any other animal whisperers in here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I was just went outside to throw some old tangerines over my fence. I walked out and saw a squirrel running across the fence. With a slow underhand lob I judged the distance and speed of the squirrel and plunked him just as he was about to make it into my neighbour's yard. Got to be 40 ft. Incredible shot. Once in a lifetime athlete keeping his skills sharp in the suburbs.

M

member 3289

I was just went outside to throw some old tangerines over my fence. I walked out and saw a squirrel running across the fence. With a slow underhand lob I judged the distance and speed of the squirrel and plunked him just as he was about to make it into my neighbour's yard. Got to be 40 ft. Incredible shot. Once in a lifetime athlete keeping his skills sharp in the suburbs.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

You need to hire a new lawn service bro. Your yard looks horrible

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
You need to hire a new lawn service bro. Your yard looks horrible
Agreed. It’s a fucking disgrace. Also keep in mind, that yard was under snow for the last 3 months. I’m putting in a new fence in the spring, and I had to tear up my lawn because it got infested with a weed called “Creeping Charlie”. Getting that backyard fixed up is a top priority.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Ive done same thing with a walnut to a cat with a 60 yards over hand aerial shot..

Never saw it coming.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

You threw something that weighs the same amount as a squirrel at th Lil guy??? U realize he or she doesn't have healthcare or hospitals... but he or she does have friends and family... :(

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
^^^^^^^I took him off ignore and he quickly reminds me why he was on ignore....

M

member 3289

I now feed so many squirrels it's insane. Squirrels that have never seen me will go from reticent one day to being hand-fed the next.

I have my favorite and my second-favorite, but I can pretty much communicate with all of them.

Met a new one today. He approached me and shied away right when he got close, but because I'm an experienced squirrel whisperer I just said very calmly "no, no, no, it's OK" and he came back and took the peanut.

#magic