Society Any other animal whisperers in here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I now feed so many squirrels it's insane. Squirrels that have never seen me will go from reticent one day to being hand-fed the next.

I have my favorite and my second-favorite, but I can pretty much communicate with all of them.

Met a new one today. He approached me and shied away right when he got close, but because I'm an experienced squirrel whisperer I just said very calmly "no, no, no, it's OK" and he came back and took the peanut.

#magic
Reticent lmao. I remember that from 7th grade. Tied about around a hundred kids nationally with something like 2 questions wrong in three 50 question word master tests. Something like that. I think it was done with analogies or something

Done a lot of drugs since that rise to fame and power tho,... clearly

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
If you look closer you can see he’s resting one of his disgusting little fingers on mine. In that moment the circle of trust is complete.
did that first moment of contact make yur heart melt? It did mine. I was like awww, my Lil buddies Lil paw lol

Haven't made much progress since that day tho :-/

M

member 3289

Reticent lmao. I remember that from 7th grade. Tied about around a hundred kids nationally with something like 2 questions wrong in three 50 question word master tests. Something like that. I think it was done with analogies or something

Done a lot of drugs since that rise to fame and power tho,... clearly
It's on my word of the day calendar that @Lars sent me

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I've been working on my animal whispering thanks to inspirations like Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken and that guy from twitter that Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken posted doing the squirrel calls.

Called her right to me!
Nevermind my hunting dogs in the background, they get a little unruly when the game animal is nearby.

View: https://streamable.com/l0cca
To be fair, yours looks like a better version. it's clean. And your house is clean.

But with that said, yours looks like it was made for the largest meanies out there

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
To be fair, yours looks like a better version. it's clean. And your house is clean.

But with that said, yours looks like it was made for the largest meanies out there

Oh it's all temporary. My Roomba died not too long ago and was not able to be salvaged despite the operation...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That tile is fucking disgusting
Lol I took the least flattering photo on purpose.

That "tile" is stained concrete with a wood grain overlay. It's actually quite beautiful normally. What you're seeing is not dirt, but a film left by a bad cleaning job. That's what I get for paying someone who thought itd be a good idea to use tile products on sealed concrete. So now I have to buff out a flat matte appearance to bring back the shine that's normally there. Done right, do it yourself...

You'll approve of my floors. Taken right now:

M

member 3289

Lol I took the least flattering photo on purpose.

That "tile" is stained concrete with a wood grain overlay. It's actually quite beautiful normally. What you're seeing is not dirt, but a film left by a bad cleaning job. That's what I get for paying someone who thought itd be a good idea to use tile products on sealed concrete. So now I have to buff out a flat matte appearance to bring back the shine that's normally there. Done right, do it yourself...

You'll approve of my floors. Taken right now:

Nice sideways pic, goof

Easy Guide to Posting Here

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
lol
My last one didn't have the auto scheduler. My new robot does. That's the game changer.

Now I get phone messages telling me floors are clean...because that's what I needed :rolleyes:
That's money. But I couldn't even use that feature cause I have poor cable management. So I need to manually move shitt around and use the sensor thing to block off areas whenever I use it