Society Any other animal whisperers in here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
To be fair, yours looks like a better version. it's clean. And your house is clean.

But with that said, yours looks like it was made for the largest meanies out there

You need a tiny Roomba that circles around on top of that Roomba.

That's the saddest Roomba I've ever seen. I bet that Roomba has seen some disgusting things. It looks like it has a smokers cough. It looks like a sex slave. I bet that Roomba has had a fleshlight duct taped to it at some point.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It looks like a standard New Jersey Roomba.
my friendliest friend named Squirrel just bit me

do you find that they have bad eye sight. like sometimes when we are really close, and i toss a nut, they dont see it at all. they just keep staring at me. or they scramble around right next to nuts trying to find them, and its like "dude, its right there"

well this one guy is pretty friendly. i usually hand feed him one, then put the rest in a little pile. and he'll grab my finger with his cute lil hands as he takes the one from me

well just now, he completely ignored me dropping a handful in front of him. and since he's conditioned to take the first from my hand, he just went to town on my finger lol

M

member 3289

my friendliest friend named Squirrel just bit me

do you find that they have bad eye sight. like sometimes when we are really close, and i toss a nut, they dont see it at all. they just keep staring at me. or they scramble around right next to nuts trying to find them, and its like "dude, its right there"

well this one guy is pretty friendly. i usually hand feed him one, then put the rest in a little pile. and he'll grab my finger with his cute lil hands as he takes the one from me

well just now, he completely ignored me dropping a handful in front of him. and since he's conditioned to take the first from my hand, he just went to town on my finger lol
Idk if it's poor vision or just stupidity, but sometimes I'll have to "chase" some of them halfway up the base of a tree so they see the nuts I've left there for them.

I've been nipped before though. Just a really soft bite and then when he realized my finger wasnt a peanut, he let go.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
my mexicanity allows me to get along with feral dogs cesar milan style.
What you do to dogs could land you in legal trouble bro. Just because dogs can't say no, doesn't mean they are consenting

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Idk if it's poor vision or just stupidity, but sometimes I'll have to "chase" some of them halfway up the base of a tree so they see the nuts I've left there for them.

I've been nipped before though. Just a really soft bite and then when he realized my finger wasnt a peanut, he let go.
Yeh for sure. same here. The dude wasn't attacking, hewas just confused with my hand in front of him so she grabbed me and starting nibbling trying to find a nut. Lmao

Hilarious you called it up to stupidity. I actually was assuming I set u up for a "jersey squirrels are known to be dumber than most squirrels" lol

M

member 3289

Hilarious you called it up to stupidity. I actually was assuming I set u up for a "jersey squirrels are known to be dumber than most squirrels" lol
As much as I'd love to have another reason to shit on NJ, squirrels really can be stupid.

I literally have to chase them in the direction of nuts sometimes. I've even had to pick up all the nuts I'd left on the ground and move them to another spot.

More than once lol

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
As much as I'd love to have another reason to shit on NJ, squirrels really can be stupid.

I literally have to chase them in the direction of nuts sometimes. I've even had to pick up all the nuts I'd left on the ground and move them to another spot.

More than once lol
I'm literally laughing out loud. I love squirrels but they do come across as really dumb sometimes lol