Any other Platinum Mike Perry fans?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I was one of the many calling his weigh-in shenanigans for his first UFC fight douchey, and his racist cornerman didnt help his image, but man am I starting to like this guy.

Motherfucker brings it every god damn time:

1st UFC fight vs Hyun Gyu Lim

2nd UFC fight (a 3R war) with Danny Roberts:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I listened to his interviews and he's actually a lot smarter than he lets on......he brings it and will win this fight with relative ease

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
In. Haters gonna hate and Jouban will go back to modeling with a black eye and bruised ego on monday.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth , clear your schedule. Jouban is gonna be spending the next 6 months in the hospital after this fight. Versace is gonna need you to step in and replace hin for their ad campaign. You guys are almost identical looking afterall.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Im just disappointed that Lim gave him that TKO by walking forward hands down even after he just got dropped for the 2nd time.

As for Perry we'll see how good he is tonight

Choads Grogan

Forum is cucked
Dec 14, 2016
I get the feeling everyone calling him a great fighter is being ironic, like how Conor was GOAT, except he actually turned out to be exceptional.

Perry seems like he barely got out of his last fight with a win and gets hit A LOT.... What are all these fans going to do when he loses?!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He obviously has very heavy hands. Has shown some grit and toughness. Also has obvious holes in his game. Overall it's very fun to watch his fights.

That said, he comes off as a complete tool. If you were to tell me about a kid from Flint, Michigan that moved to Florida and has been in trouble for burglary then he is an exact image of how I would imagine him to be. Reminds me of the dipshit, redneck, thugs from my small backwoods hometown from which I was ever so happy to move away.

So I'll tune in to watch his fights but I can't see a time in which I'll ever be a "fan" of his.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Perry gon put in some work tonight. Next on his radar will hopefully Conor. That would be fight of the year

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have gotten to know Alan Jouban a bit during his Q&A process and he is an extremely cool dude. It wouldn't be surprising for someone with his looks, and fighting ability to be an arrogant prick but he is nothing like that. I hope he kicks Platinum's ass.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I have gotten to know Alan Jouban a bit during his Q&A process and he is an extremely cool dude. It wouldn't be surprising for someone with his looks, and fighting ability to be an arrogant prick but he is nothing like that. I hope he kicks Platinum's ass.
Are you nuts!? Plat gon make him go splat!

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
I get the feeling everyone calling him a great fighter is being ironic, like how Conor was GOAT, except he actually turned out to be exceptional.

Perry seems like he barely got out of his last fight with a win and gets hit A LOT.... What are all these fans going to do when he loses?!
pretend it was a joke all along like with Ronda

M

member 3289

pretend it was a joke all along like with Ronda
I'm not one of the ones on the hyperbole hype train, I just think he's fun and exciting to watch.

Let's wait and see how he does against Jouban and then (if he wins) against higher-level competition.