Lifestyle Any photographers here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Great info, I've always been torn on using Lightroom/Photoshop on pictures taken - I have that old school mentality of just enjoying the beauty that comes with the natural shot - yet Lightroom/Photoshop adds so much more ....so i have mixed feelings on that.

I'll have to look into the Sony a6000 - looking for a great beginner cam as well to take pics this summer at state parks as well!
It's been a great camera for me. Warning: the camera itself also has a pretty steep learning curve if, like me, you know next to nothing about the many, MANY settings and what they do! YouTube is a life saver for stuff like that. There's also automatic settings that are great...in fact, 90% of the pics I've taken have been with auto settings, despite the tools out there that insist you must use manual settings for everything.

As far as Lightroom/Photoshop goes...you'd be surprised at the difference if I posted the original, unedited versions of these pics!

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Here’s a before and after of one I took with my phone and edited in the Lightroom app on the phone.