Any questions for Linton Vassell?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
In another bonus episode of the podcast we will be joined on Friday by Linton Vassell who is due to fight Liam McGeary at Bellator London on May 19th

Any questions for The Swarm?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Good to see Linton was able to get on that card. I know you were pushing for it on Twitter SlapheadGiraffe @SlapheadGiraffe. Like to know how many fights he has left on his contract. Did he have any dealings with Bjorn? Seems like some guys that had contracts under Bjorn's regime are pretty unhappy (Minakov for example).

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Good questions, Wild @Wild

What part of the fight business does he enjoy the least?

What does he enjoy training the most?

Has fighting landed him any hot women? (I haven't checked to see if he's married so feel free to ignore or adjust accordingly)

If someone had never seen him fight and he wanted them to be a fan... Which would he recommend them watching?

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Asked all questions, named you all and gave you guys a shout out.

Linton was s great guy. Won't be uploaded for a few days due to 3 podcasts in 2 days but worth waiting for!
Thanks for the questions all :)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Listened today on podbean...didn't download, don't know if that hurts or helps you? But this was a good listen fellas.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I've always been curious about which platform is better for the content provider.

If you put your podcast on YouTube, whatever that podbean shit is, sound cloud, itunes, etc... Which is more lucrative for you?

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
I've always been curious about which platform is better for the content provider.

If you put your podcast on YouTube, whatever that podbean shit is, sound cloud, itunes, etc... Which is more lucrative for you?
Advertisers pay for downloads or views (on YouTube) - therefore any platform works if you get listens/views

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Advertisers pay for downloads or views (on YouTube) - therefore any platform works if you get listens/views
So downloads are better for you? Not just clicking play on podbean? Does that do anything for you?

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
So downloads are better for you? Not just clicking play on podbean? Does that do anything for you?
Downloads are best, streams don't register anything for us but if that's the only way people can listen, and for some it is, it's all good :)