Lifestyle Any recommendations for collapsible baton?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I'm getting tired of smashing panhandlers in the face with my all too often not empty beer bottle. Any good recommendation for a solid pipe that you can just beat the shit out of someone with. I'm OK with stabbing or slashing someone, but blunt instruments leave less evidence.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i usually get a Tank Abbot Violence Woody and beat fools down with that...

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
The one that does not leave you with a felony on your record for possessing and or use. I believe "Asp" is the proper term.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
My buddy has a Smith & Wesson baton that is pretty cool. Opens with a quick flip of the wrist and it has a flashlight on the handle end.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
If you google collapsible dildo there isn't one (unfortunately, would've fit this thread perfectly) this 3 foot monstrosity comes up (how collapsible and this are in the same search I have no clue).

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I had an asp. I also had telescopic nunchucks. Both were ok, I guess. I wouldn't be intimidated by someone who wielded them.

A much funnier option is to get a large french loaf, soak it in water and freeze it. Then you could really smash someone and not get in trouble for possession of a weapon.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had an asp. I also had telescopic nunchucks. Both were ok, I guess. I wouldn't be intimidated by someone who wielded them.

A much funnier option is to get a large french loaf, soak it in water and freeze it. Then you could really smash someone and not get in trouble for possession of a weapon.
What about if you made a icicle dagger /shank. You could stab someone and the evidence would melt

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015

Its still a 'baton'........see what I did there?