Sports Any Tennis fans on here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

lol I am rooting for Nadal. He will win this time because I have sent a curse on Djok..
Djokovic looked good in his semifinal match but so did Nadal. And Nadal was playing a better opponent.

Nadal has looked better the entire tournament. He has yet to drop a set, whereas Djokovic has dropped at least 3.

Also Nadal has a new serve that has been working wonders for him.

Nadal in 3 sets.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Djokovic looked good in his semifinal match but so did Nadal. And Nadal was playing a better opponent.

Nadal has looked better the entire tournament. He has yet to drop a set, whereas Djokovic has dropped at least 3.

Also Nadal has a new serve that has been working wonders for him.

Nadal in 3 sets.
Close. So close.

If I had gone with my head I had 60 days of naming to look forward to. I had a couple decent ones too

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I was actually in Melbourne with my gf 2 weeks ago and we went and saw the opening round where Djokovic and Osaka played at Rod Laver arena in the same night.

I’m not a tennis buff (my gf is) but seeing the two people who would eventually win the Open is pretty special.

M

member 3289

Ok so it wasn't an injury. Djokovic was just too sharp and Rafa hasn't been active enough.

Didn't go the way I thought it would but that's tennis sometimes.

Congrats to Djokovic. On to Roland Garros.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Remove this post right now. Tennis is a gentleman's game.
Ha ha. Didn’t watch the game but I just saw a replay on YouTube and they should one clip where Nadal hit the ball right into the net. What an idiot! What was he thinking? Even I know your not supposed to hit the ball into the net. That probably cost him a tonne of points. What a bonehead.

M

member 3289

Ha ha. Didn’t watch the game but I just saw a replay on YouTube and they should one clip where Nadal hit the ball right into the net. What an idiot! What was he thinking? Even I know your not supposed to hit the ball into the net. That probably cost him a tonne of points. What a bonehead.
La Paix @BirdWatcher please do something

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
It really feels like in the second Novak is playing back to Nadal. Trying to get him to make the mistake and put the mental pressure on. Let him beat himself. Playing the season long game.

Maybe I'm reading into it too much