Sports Any Tennis fans on here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Sheepdog @Future President Kamala you put any money on the Aussie Open? Nadal has been having back issues so idk how far he's finna go honestly.
I'm going to assume this is in reference to a post I made two years ago, so in that case good memory. This is what I replied to you in January 2019:

There's always nonsense with Nadal about injuries etc. pre-tournaments and then 90% of the time he's fine. I've won a lot of money on him over the years.
And it still remains true. I will continue to profit on Nadal and his fake injuries.

M

member 3289

I'm going to assume this is in reference to a post I made two years ago, so in that case good memory. This is what I replied to you in January 2019:

And it still remains true. I will continue to profit on Nadal and his fake injuries.
This guy should make you proud:

IMG_0112.jpg

Brilliant, eh?

M

member 3289

They threw her out?!?
Looks like the WTA has joined the movement to silence left wing voices.
Disgusting.
She's a sloppy bitch who loves drama. Good riddance.

I have it on good word that it's Sheepdog @Future President Kamala's Sheila. She's tired of his degenerate gambler ways and wants him to start taking life seriously and move out of his parents' house.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
She's a sloppy bitch who loves drama. Good riddance.

I have it on good word that it's Sheepdog @Future President Kamala's Sheila. She's tired of his degenerate gambler ways and wants him to start taking life seriously and move out of his parents' house.
Self-destructive behavior. She won't be getting me to pick up 50% of the bill for kebabs after we go to the pokies (this is the classy Australian term for slot machines) on Valentine's Day if she persists in her efforts to sabotage my Nadal bet.

M

member 3289

Week 2/Quarterfinals. This is where the matches get incrementally more difficult:

Screenshot_20210215-140540_Chrome.jpg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tennis is gay. You guys should watch kickboxing.or something on fightpass. Or darts.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Dimitrov. Thiem's previous match was a five-set thriller against Kyrgios. No idea if that had any impact on the Austrian's fitness levels in the Dimitrov match.
I read Djoko has some injury issues, we will see if Zverev might be too much.

M

member 3289

I read Djoko has some injury issues, we will see if Zverev might be too much.
It's apparently not as bad as he initially thought. He fell down in his R3 match and thought he tore his right oblique. He ended up dropping the next two sets (he was up 2 sets to 0) before recovering in the fifth set.

He didn't look very injured against Raonic in his R4 match, winning that one in 4 sets. But Zverev is a different challenge.

The only way Nadal wins the Australian Open is if Djokovic either loses or isn't 100% for the final. The Aussie hardcourts are too fast for Rafa to beat a healthy Djoko.