Sports Any Tennis fans on here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

No, but listening on the radio.

Atp tennis radio. The woman is grinding my gears a little with her accent.
Zverev is going to lose. You can't blow it after going up 3-0 in consecutive sets against someone as good as Djokovic and still win.

M

member 3289

And it's done
Like I said, you can't blow big leads on players like Djokovic. They're too good, too experienced, and they respond too well under pressure. They've been in those situations so many times that they know how to capitalize.

There's going to be a talent vacuum for a few years when Novak and Rafa finally retire.

M

member 3289

After the first set it was clear Tsitsipas was hurt. Nadal is such a classless piece of shit. Imagine if Hall celebrated his “win” over Weidman like that?

Look at that balding jack ass rolling around in the clay, celebrating, while everyone else’s thoughts are with Tsitsipas and his health.
That particular court is called "Pista Rafael Nadal."

That's Spanish for "Rafael Nadal Court."

M

member 3289

Oh and they let him win the tournament 12 times...No...nothing fishy going on there.
It was renamed that the same year he won his 10th title there, as a reward for his consistency.

It's like when you lost 10 straight matches for the Windsor High School JV Wrestling team.

Except the opposite.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
It was renamed that the same year he won his 10th title there, as a reward for his consistency.

It's like when you lost 10 straight matches for the Windsor High School JV Wrestling team.

Except the opposite.
I’m done trying to have a reasonable conversation with you. Grow up.