Sports Any Tennis fans on here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I said this to a friend yesterday and it's pretty fukn insightful so I'll say it here as well.

Roger's biggest enemy is age, Rafa's biggest enemy is his body, and Novak's biggest enemy is his mind.
The Rafa broken body thing is mostly a myth with some truth sprinkled in. A myth that has won me a shitload of money over the years.

He has had injuries, sure. But almost every tournament there is some story about him being injured, which inflates his odds and enables me to swoop in. Djokovic is often the spoiler, but I've still made a lot betting on Nadal over the years.

If I was half as good at UFC betting as I am at randon Tennis betting, I may have even moved out of my parents' house by now.

M

member 3289

Novak imperious

Fed with the tougher challenge but looking in good form now
Nadal wins 1st set over Querrey. Querrey serving big but it won't last.

Fed losing the first set to Nishikori has me convinced that he'll lose to Nadal in the semifinals.

M

member 3289

To all the people sending me PM's asking me to do a live pbp of the Nadal-Querrey quarterfinal, I'm sorry but I can't. Unfortunately I'm not even watching right now

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Nadal wins 1st set over Querrey. Querrey serving big but it won't last.

Fed losing the first set to Nishikori has me convinced that he'll lose to Nadal in the semifinals.
Fed looks distracted. Nishikori is a weird emotional player.

Fed gets up for bigger games. I think him vs Nadal still has fireworks on on grass

M

member 3289

Rafa-Roger is here!

Match starts in about 3.5 hours, depending on how long the Djokovic match goes (I expect Djokovic to win that one in straight sets)

M

member 3289

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!

I LOVE TENNIS! I LOVE RAFA!!

VAMOS MARICONES!!!!

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Geeze, Fed has looked like shit that set.

Rafa doing what Rafa does, but I think that set was more about Fed being terrible.