Sports Any Tennis fans on here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Nadal was juiced more than a cow in the UK. during the bse crisis.

It’s no surprise he took ‘time out’ as he rinsed the drugs out of his system.

Nadal had Federer on clay. But he was juiced
On hard courts the advantage is closer (11-9)

Nadal leads Federer on outdoor hard courts (where more important tourneys are played) by 8-6

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Remember when a French politician lost a civil case because of this ridiculous claim?

Nadal, just like Djokovic and Murray and Delpo, has taken time off for injuries. Federer is blessed with a playing style that isn't injury-conducive, the other top players not so much.

Nadal was juicing.

Look at him now to how he was before his ‘break’

He is an amazing talent but if you can’t see he was a roid fan....

I can’t help you

M

member 3289

Nadal was juicing.

Look at him now to how he was before his ‘break’

He is an amazing talent but if you can’t see he was a roid fan....

I can’t help you
Say this to my face and I swear to Christ I will punch you in the dick

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
As much as I love woman’s tennis and as much as my wife looks like Sharapova those noises turned me off the sport,

Sharapova was the worst.

I had a season of tennis where everything clicked. I just hit ace after ace. It was amazing. Like someone else was controlling me. It lasted a year.

I returned to cricket once that golden spell left me.
Because my serve wasn't good I just used to run up to the net for a volley to counteract.

Your mrs looks like Sharapova? My PM box is open ;)

I discovered boys and cigarettes is what turned me off playing, and twat sinus stuff. Some of the daily training was doing shuttle runs picking up balls from every point the lines met and then running back to the baseline. The bending over when you have sinus issues was flippin horrible.

But mainly boys and cigarettes :D

M

member 3289

Too early in the day for this lol. Thiem serving for the match and Rafa gets the break to stay in it

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I played against polasek when we were young. He is good in doubles. We were against him in the finals of some fucking tournament. They beat us 6:1 6:1

M

member 3289

Good match. Thiem was too good in the tiebreaks. Historically it's Rafa's worst major (only won it once, though he has been close other times).

Rafa I don't know if you post on this forum but you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in the way you played today. I think you should rest up and play sparingly between now and May (Roland Garros).

Also if you need to talk to anyone feel free to email me at RafaFanClubPresidentFL@gmail.com

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Good match. Thiem was too good in the tiebreaks. Historically it's Rafa's worst major (only won it once, though he has been close other times).

Rafa I don't know if you post on this forum but you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in the way you played today. I think you should rest up and play sparingly between now and May (Roland Garros).

Also if you need to talk to anyone feel free to email me at RafaFanClubPresidentFL@gmail.com
he doesnt post here

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

He does, but he has sworn me to secrecy as to his SN.