General Anybody ever hired a shipping container.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

I shipped a police car to the Cayman islands. I cant give any more details

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hardest thing is going to be figuring out flights and lining it up with a quarantine slot. They only release quarantine slots periodically, so it's kind of a gamble.
Flights are tough because all of the direct flights from Vancouver are no more and the rest of the options suck worse than the next. Could fly to Houston/Singapore/Auckland. Vancouver/Japan/Singapore/Christchurch
Or Toronto/Dubai/Auckland or Montreal/Qatar/Auckland

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hardest thing is going to be figuring out flights and lining it up with a quarantine slot. They only release quarantine slots periodically, so it's kind of a gamble.
Flights are tough because all of the direct flights from Vancouver are no more and the rest of the options suck worse than the next. Could fly to Houston/Singapore/Auckland. Vancouver/Japan/Singapore/Christchurch
Or Toronto/Dubai/Auckland or Montreal/Qatar/Auckland
I hope some regulations and covid tensions have relaxed by the time you are ready to travel\
That would be nice

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
1614060389339.png

You share the date of birth as my ex.

She wasn't pretty, but was pretty dirty in bed. Loved her butt eaten out, was always up 69íng, occassional facefucking and always like it rawdog.

So with that, you could correctly guess she was mentally a fucking mess and I was more than glad to see the back of her.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Now with that off my chest...Well done mate!!!

I know you've talked a lot about NZ and how much you love the place, so I can understand how big and how great news this is to you.

I can't give you too much advice about moving containers etc and my travel and moving has usually involved a backpack on my back or shit thrown in the back of a car.

I hope it all goes well though mate. Keep us updated on how it all goes.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
View attachment 28654

You share the date of birth as my ex.

She wasn't pretty, but was pretty dirty in bed. Loved her butt eaten out, was always up 69íng, occassional facefucking and always like it rawdog.

So with that, you could correctly guess she was mentally a fucking mess and I was more than glad to see the back of her.
I like my butt eaten out!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I never even knew who she was until I watched this show lol. Also recently on the show Narco Wars they had an episode about her where they mentioned she got her start under Colombia's Pablo Escobar...

she is a big part of cocaine cowboys part 1 and 2.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I once ordered a pair of new balance shoes from America so if you need any tips just pm me.

No biggie.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Awesome news man.

Sucks you have to get new tools for everything. My first thought was running a generator, but that's not a good long term solution and your tools won't be worth shit over there. Best to liquidate. Hopefully you can find someone who wants a turnkey business.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Awesome news man.

Sucks you have to get new tools for everything. My first thought was running a generator, but that's not a good long term solution and your tools won't be worth shit over there. Best to liquidate. Hopefully you can find someone who wants a turnkey business.
Such a pain in the ass trying to get any value out of tools selling em piece by piece. Going to try packaging everything with the business.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon congrats bro, I'm stoked to hear that things are underway for the move.
My mother-in-law works in international freight forwarding. If you get stuck, drop me a message and I'll put you in contact with her.

Looking forward to catching up for a beer, just like I did with Vutu a few times.

This time around it can be "So a Kiwi and a Canuck walk into a bar"

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon congrats bro, I'm stoked to hear that things are underway for the move.
My mother-in-law works in international freight forwarding. If you get stuck, drop me a message and I'll put you in contact with her.

Looking forward to catching up for a beer, just like I did with Vutu a few times.

This time around it can be "So a Kiwi and a Canuck walk into a bar"
We're shopping around right now. Not sure the outfit but they quoted us just under $8000 for a 20' c-can. Thanks for the support I'll hit you up if it falls through.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We're shopping around right now. Not sure the outfit but they quoted us just under $8000 for a 20' c-can. Thanks for the support I'll hit you up if it falls through.
I don't know anything about this stuff but that does sound reasonable.