General Anybody ever hired a shipping container.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Two days of refreshing a page that's been hammered with traffic, we secured our spots. Have 48 hours to book flights.

20210308_200649.jpg

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ughh I feel bad for some folks that are in the UK with a 12-13 hour time difference. The site really sucks and they only release openings a month or two at a time, which get scooped up in a matter of a half an hour.

Screenshot_20210308-201309_Samsung Internet.jpg

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So we board flight in calgary 11am, 4hr flight to Toronto with 6 hour layover. 14hr flight to Dubai with an overnight stay, then 19hr flight to auckland with a stop in Kuala Lumpur. 90 minutes can't unboard. When we get to Auckland there is a chance that we may have to bus almost 3 hours to an isolation site in Rotorua.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So we board flight in calgary 11am, 4hr flight to Toronto with 6 hour layover. 14hr flight to Dubai with an overnight stay, then 19hr flight to auckland with a stop in Kuala Lumpur. 90 minutes can't unboard. When we get to Auckland there is a chance that we may have to bus almost 3 hours to an isolation site in Rotorua.

That's what you get.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Remember that groceries are on the expensive side in New Zealand.

You probably know of the supermarket chain Pak N Save....When my brother went there last year when he went to NZ for my wedding he called it Pak N Get-fucked-up-the-arse cos of how expensive it was.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015

Our neighbours are part of the UK team that competed for the Americas Cup (yachting for those that don't know).
The whole team got bumped to Rotorua on arrival in the country.

Flick me your details when you get here.

I'll take you for a beer post-isolation if you're in Auckland.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Our neighbours are part of the UK team that competed for the Americas Cup (yachting for those that don't know).
The whole team got bumped to Rotorua on arrival in the country.

Flick me your details when you get here.

I'll take you for a beer post-isolation if you're in Auckland.
If we get sent to Rotorua I'll just give up on life completely

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

You’re going to miss those Alberta winters.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon just FYI, the NZ & Australia quarantine free travel bubble opens up at midnight on April 19th.
I'm heading to Sydney & Gold Coast on May 20-25th.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon just FYI, the NZ & Australia quarantine free travel bubble opens up at midnight on April 19th.
I'm heading to Sydney & Gold Coast on May 20-25th.
Fucking Ardern.

Now we're going to have my wife's family facetime us every weekend with the old "Sooooo when are you both coming to visit us???"

How about when I don't have to sell my kidney when I'm there just so I can buy a carton of milk.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
BJTT_Kiwi @BJTT_Kiwi Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint What's your take on pickup truck in NZ? (Utes)
Where would a guy find the most value? Obviously ford ranger and the Toyota hilux are the front runners. I'd feel a lot at home, behind the wheel of a ford.
The Mazda and nissan trucks look a bit underrated to me.
I'll have to do a bit more research, just thought I'd get your opinion.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
BJTT_Kiwi @BJTT_Kiwi Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint What's your take on pickup truck in NZ? (Utes)
Where would a guy find the most value? Obviously ford ranger and the Toyota hilux are the front runners. I'd feel a lot at home, behind the wheel of a ford.
The Mazda and nissan trucks look a bit underrated to me.
I'll have to do a bit more research, just thought I'd get your opinion.
get another shipping container and ship over a good old Berta classic f350 super duty diesel coal roller with a huge set of truck nuts and a fuck trudeau sticker on the back window . you could be the king of new zealand with a ride like that