General Anybody into UFO/UAP’s?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's a uap?

I used to work at area 52. The natives there thought we had had UFOs.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I am certain there are phenomena waiting to be cataloged and explained.

There are no visiting aliens. There's no reason to come here, much less go flying visibly through our atmosphere.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
At Hunter Liggett it's weird, they have a public road going right through it, no checkpoints, you can just drive straight through, we were up to our nonsense and stacked our plane 30 ft from the road. This got us the ban hammer, we had to compile shitloads of paperwork and new operating procedures, eventually we told them to fuck off and went to Yuma. The only people on the road were some of our pilots heading home after a crew switch, they saw and said fuck that and carried on home.

Software glitch. Millions of dollars in trash bags.

Hunter Liggett was like murder police, they were out for blood. Pilot actually got fired over it (wrongfully) and I wound up getting my next job through him.

News never caught wind, FAA was pissed but kept quiet as they were trying to push through new drone regulations, and we kept fucking up.

Fun times

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
At Hunter Liggett it's weird, they have a public road going right through it, no checkpoints, you can just drive straight through, we were up to our nonsense and stacked our plane 30 ft from the road. This got us the ban hammer, we had to compile shitloads of paperwork and new operating procedures, eventually we told them to fuck off and went to Yuma. The only people on the road were some of our pilots heading home after a crew switch, they saw and said fuck that and carried on home.

Software glitch. Millions of dollars in trash bags.

Hunter Liggett was like murder police, they were out for blood. Pilot actually got fired over it (wrongfully) and I wound up getting my next job through him.

News never caught wind, FAA was pissed but kept quiet as they were trying to push through new drone regulations, and we kept fucking up.

Fun times
I read all of your posts when they pop up on threads I'm reading, but I'd say 70% of the time I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. ?

What's Hunter Ligget?
Did you leave for Yuma at 3:10?
What software glitched?
Where did the garbage bags come from?
What did the FAA drone regs have to do with anything?

And what does any of this have to do with UFOs?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's odd that the gov't is releasing/admitting all this UFO/UAP shit.

If I snugged my aluminum hat a little tighter, I'd probably think they were prepping us all for a big reveal at just the right time to maximize distraction.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I read all of your posts when they pop up on threads I'm reading, but I'd say 70% of the time I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. ?

What's Hunter Ligget?
Did you leave for Yuma at 3:10?
What software glitched?
Where did the garbage bags come from?
What did the FAA drone regs have to do with anything?

And what does any of this have to do with UFOs?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

If I snugged my aluminum hat a little tighter, I'd probably think they were prepping us all for a big reveal at just the right time to maximize distraction.
That’s probably the plan. Either that or there are so many reputable people coming forward they have to acknowledge them. I think Lue Elizando knows a lot of shit.

unless he’s an agent of disinformation

Last edited:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I am certain there are phenomena waiting to be cataloged and explained.

There are no visiting aliens. There's no reason to come here, much less go flying visibly through our atmosphere.
I tend to agree. It seems more plausible they are some deep black budget experiments being caught by others. But, it’s concerning when fighter pilots are saying there’s no way they are ‘from here’

Last edited:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
How deep are we going into the rabbit hole?

Maybe they are secret government technologies.
Maybe they are from China and Russia. They tend to be around a lot of military bases.
Maybe they are us from the future
Maybe they are coming here to scope out the resources

Some say the government has recovered crashes and bodies. The information learned from the crashes is what propelled us forward in our technology. Some go so far as to believe our government made an agreement to let them take so many people per year for research. In exchange, they provide us with tech.

Some people have said the abductions are part of an alien/human hybrid plan and the new version will replace all of us.

My personal belief is that most of the sightings from casual observers can be explained by satellites, drones, etc. I think some of the mass sightings like the Arizona Lights can be explained. However, there is an alarming number of sightings on or around military bases and ships. Those are the ones that are most interesting.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

It's a bunch of bollocks. A distraction

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I tend to agree. It seems more plausible they are some deep black budget experiments being caught by others. But, it’s concerning when fighter pilots are saying there’s no way they are ‘from here’
Even the most experienced pilots can make mistakes and misjudgements.
I trust their flight expertise, but their opinions about where UFO's can't be from are as good as anyone else's.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
How deep are we going into the rabbit hole?

Maybe they are secret government technologies.
Maybe they are from China and Russia. They tend to be around a lot of military bases.
Maybe they are us from the future
Maybe they are coming here to scope out the resources

Some say the government has recovered crashes and bodies. The information learned from the crashes is what propelled us forward in our technology. Some go so far as to believe our government made an agreement to let them take so many people per year for research. In exchange, they provide us with tech.

Some people have said the abductions are part of an alien/human hybrid plan and the new version will replace all of us.

My personal belief is that most of the sightings from casual observers can be explained by satellites, drones, etc. I think some of the mass sightings like the Arizona Lights can be explained. However, there is an alarming number of sightings on or around military bases and ships. Those are the ones that are most interesting.
My guess is also that at least some can be explained by the military testing craft and whatnot the way every major power does.