General Anybody not like cheese

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

anon_7832587268

Sep 2, 2015
I can't imagine somebody not liking cheese. I'm really into a good warm cheese dip with soft pretzels, chips, pita bread and more!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can only abide the normal stuff. If it's classed as sharp, strong, cottage, blue or if it melts at room temperature,

Well then it can go fuck it's mother.

M

member 3289

I like the cheese that comes in the circular red wax wrapping. Can't remember the name because it's 9:30 am and unlike you poor shmucks I have a paid day off today.

anon_7832587268

Sep 2, 2015
Don't sleep on cream cheese either, my wife has a mashed potatoes recipe with cream cheese, Soo good.

A good spicy cheese dip and a good movie! Followed by a nap

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Most any cheese but if I had to pick one it would be from Vermont, Shelburne Farms Extra Sharp 2 year Cheddar

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I used to work with a guy from Kenya that would gag if he bit into anything that had cheese in it.
He hated it that much.

Needless to say we would sneak cheese in everything we possibly could.

M

member 3289

I used to work with a guy from Kenya that would gag if he bit into anything that had cheese in it.
He hated it that much.

Needless to say we would sneak cheese in everything we possibly could.
Probably because of cultural cuisine differences but also because lactase persistence is a white thing:

Sorry Splinty @Splinty I didn't wait for you to post this and openly brag about being a doctor...

Again.