General Anyone back to the office?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

First day back for me. I'm a little late and my belt barely fits (goes to first loop now, was third loop pre-covid) but hopefully being more active helps that go down by itself. Really hoping I'm not finna have to exercise.

You?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Didn't do any more working from home than before, but I have an office for myself.

Prolly did more sports than before and drank less booze.
So nothing changed for the belt.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Other than having to quarantine due to an exposure - I never left the office.

Interesting that Florida is opening back up even though your cases, while on a decline from the Delta peek, are still pretty close to max levels from early 2021.

Is this them just saying "fuck it, we can't do this forever" ?

M

member 3289

Other than having to quarantine due to an exposure - I never left the office.

Interesting that Florida is opening back up even though your cases, while on a decline from the Delta peek, are still pretty close to max levels from early 2021.

Is this them just saying "fuck it, we can't do this forever" ?
PNTFYGLDQNDYFHTYFZ2V4KLIFE.jpg

The decisions for my company come from out of state, and they're acting with free will because Ronnie says no restrictions.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Never left the office… other than those odd days I chose to work from home or the kid was sick.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
quit working for The Man back in January.

full-time WFH.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I bet OPs wife is happy he wont be hanging around the basement eating cheetos in his tightey whiteys all day while she goes to work. I just hope she can get the retainer back from her attorney.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
I was 2 in the office, 3 at home prior. at home since March 2020. Tentatively set to go back 11/1 but 3 in office and 2 at home. Which sucks

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Pre-COVID, I was either traveling or working out of the office in my house. I covered the Eastern half of the country, so coming from Albany, the travel was a huge pain. While I will eventually get back to some level of travel, the ways of working have evolved and won’t ever go back to the amount it was (~2 overnights/week). Plus I accepted a new role where I will only have to cover the Northeast so the travel will be easier too.
Thanks COVID!