General Anyone been fooked by a Kia driver?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I’m a KIa driver and I’m happy to say I’ve never cut off an ambo or any shit like that.

I did rear end another car last week though. Just took my car in to the panel beaters and he said it could be written off ugggh

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I’m a KIa driver and I’m happy to say I’ve never cut off an ambo or any shit like that.

I did rear end another car last week though. Just took my car in to the panel beaters and he said it could be written off ugggh
You will get another Kia with the insurance money right?

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Nah gonna spend the $75 on a blowjob
Actually. I am getting another Kia Rio lol

Saw one on Sunday. 2012 model. looked and drove okay. Well looked after.

Looked at two other small cars (Mazda and Hyundai) and they weren’t as good. Was gonna look at a few more but the Kia was growing on me more.

Did a security check in the car (to see if it has ever been written off, finance owing, sales history etc) and everything came back good.

Thought I’d just stay with the Kias and not waste any more time shopping. I should get it tomorrow or Friday

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017

Looked at two other small cars (Mazda and Hyundai) and they weren’t as good. Was gonna look at a few more but the Kia was growing on me more.

Did a security check in the car (to see if it has ever been written off, finance owing, sales history etc) and everything came back good.

Thought I’d just stay with the Kias and not waste any more time shopping. I should get it tomorrow or Friday
We knew you would be back

M

member 1013

Why didn’t you get a big vroomy truck?