General Anyone been to China or Japan?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
On a whim I booked a trip to China on a black Friday deal. 25-day trip but I figure hey, I'm a great guy, I work hard, I deserve it.

Figure China and Japan are a must, might throw in 1 or more Asian country if it's feasible.

Anything you guys would recommend seeing? Anything that's overrated I should skip?

I don't want to spend my whole trip just banging Asian chicks, I figure I should actually see some stuff too

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have you ever fucked a tentacle monster or eaten a boiled duck embryo?

If not I see that in your future.

Also be sure to take some gym waivers. I've watched quite a few Kung Fu movies and those fuckers love a good dojo storm. They will probably respect you if you march into the local school and demand to fight the grand dragon in a test oo mortal Kombat

M

member 3289

I've heard Asian chicks love western guys and the Asian dudes resent us for it.

Never fucked an Asian broad though so let me know if they have sideways pussies.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Never been but I have watched a documentary about China many times called Big Trouble in Little China...

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Take the time to visit Hiroshima or Nagasaki in Japan. Life changing experience. Also it's a good thing no normal person understands what you say so you are use to the language barrier.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I've been to Tokyo a couple of times. I stayed Shinjuku and visited the Giant Buddha at Kamakura on the coast (3 hr train ride), hung out in the Golden Gai and saw a Pride-rules streetfight (knees and soccer kicks to a downed opponent). The guy GETTING beat up got arrested and the guy dispensing the beating left with the other guy's GF and his own. In broad daylight.

Went to a very weird bar in Roppongi that was all ex-pat guys and asian girls in Santa's Helper outfits.

Visited the Tomb of the 47 Ronin.

The main thing with Tokyo for me was how good literally everything I ate was. Even the automats and weird vending machines. Amazing food EVERYWHERE. The only thing that really surprised me was the sushi. It was really good, but I've had way better in Portland. In fact, I would say the best sushi I've ever had is at a place called Murata in downtown Portland, right across from the Keller Auditorium.

Looking forward to going back.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Iirc the empire visited China a while back and uncle sam once visited Japan.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
chinese have horizontal vaginas and they will piss in your coke. japan has a crazy beer culture they over drink a lot and it isnt really that frowned upon.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
LIved in Japan for several years.
That was a while back but ask away...