Lifestyle Anyone dealing w an addiction?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
They're not the same poster.

It would be hilarious how such polar opposites were though. Pretty sure Swole has never heard of David Gandy.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I like how mods jumped in between me and onetrickpony and pinked me and told me to knock it off from one argument.
Mods jump in between silent singer and mieshas taint and tell them to knock it off and pink someone.
Mods told me and mt to leave the shit in one thread. And drop it

But this dude keep following me around talking shit nonstop after refusing to fight. He plays a troll character on here all day. Mods don't seem to care. Can I talk about my friend here without this fuck ass running his mouth? Jesus Christ

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Just fucking forget it. I'll take myself out of here since thats the only way I get a break from this bitch.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Stop being a baby, you're so emotional that people try to get a reaction out of you, and they do.
Be the G you pretend to be.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I like how mods jumped in between me and onetrickpony and pinked me and told me to knock it off from one argument.
Mods jump in between silent singer and mieshas taint and tell them to knock it off and pink someone.

But this dude keep following me around talking shit nonstop after refusing to fight. He plays a cutie pie character on here all day. Mods don't seem to care. Can I talk about my friend here without this fuck ass running his mouth? Jesus Christ

If your story about your friend is true , why are you trying to turn it into sympathy for your self.

Your post about it is me, me, me, me, me

Also using it as an excuse to try and get some sympathy from the admins about the nuthugger " stalking you " is pretty pathetic.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
le chat is le shait v2 or something like that on that other forum. Not the same person as this nancy

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

But this dude keep following me around talking shit nonstop after refusing to fight. He plays a cutie pie character on here all day. Mods don't seem to care. Can I talk about my friend here without this fuck ass running his mouth? Jesus Christ
He has blackmail material

Kinda like Epstein... I think a remote island and a hot tub was involved