General Anyone else born on the 4th...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I don't, he always reveals himself pretty quick and then I just see him as kid pambele.

He should try and stay undercover next time. I think he just gets banned now because he always gets banned.
Ragnar Lothbrok was another

M

member 3289

Did they unpink you for the Conor fight? I know there was a mini campaign for that going on. Can't remember if they let you out or not? Obviously I vehemently opposed it.
Yes. HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM made a very impassioned thread that I 100% had nothing to do with and I was unpinked 6 days early

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I have no idea. If it was the elven one he usually scores thru the post and explains why.

My guess is it was the admin who looks like the one in your gif that got him

What time does the card kick off tonight?

I have access now and I finish at 2000 in normal time so I can watch it

M

member 1013

Everyone and his dog has seen Her with cum all over her face. I hope Sasha baron Cohen tricks her into an interview and brings it up.
I changed my sister in laws PC background to that pic once because she loved the bitch. Then the couch one a few months later on my next visit.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
old marine deception tactics. They are in on it. Tod probably wanted a day off to go shoot his full semi-auto ar47. Its a win win for them. Some of you might know I am sort of an expert on fake pinkings. This definitely smells like one

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sometimes we all gotta get a pink. Do your time, mind yo business, and keep yo head did. All in the game son.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
yeah, when you say "this is some gay shit" that is definitely worth of pinking, because gays are a protected class. Even though it has nothing to do with homosexuality which south park explained two decades ago. Fuck that shit, I am gone