General Anyone else born on the 4th...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
yeah, when you say "this is some gay shit" that is definitely worth of pinking, because gays are a protected class. Even though it has nothing to do with homosexuality which south park explained two decades ago. Fuck that shit, I am gone
The Gay Mafia/Homosexual Cosa Nostra never stop...

M

member 3289

Our boy Fingers has gone to do a bid

Screenshot_20200714-213637_Chrome.jpg

Two weeks is a long time. But it'll still be July when he gets back

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I hate everything about fingers politics and he is an ignorant, arrogant twat. But I hope he didnt get pinked just for calling somebody a retard, because if we cant use even that word here anymore, I am boycotting. But he had probably insulted many more people to earn it so be it

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hate everything about fingers politics and he is an ignorant, arrogant twat. But I hope he didnt get pinked just for calling somebody a retard, because if we cant use even that word here anymore, I am boycotting. But he had probably insulted many more people to earn it so be it
You keep threatening to boycott this site. What does that word mean in Kazakhstan?

YourDaddyDevilAndLord

Dec 9, 2018
Apparently Douchebag is all it takes.