Anyone else get sick of companies that

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jonny Quest

Adventurer
Feb 12, 2015
make "new and improved" products to make more money and that still make a shittier and inferior version? I was walking through Targets supplement isle the other day, and I see Fish Oil pills there. They were say 15 dollars for a bottle, and then right next to it, same exact company, pill count, same EPA/DHA numbers, everything were "Burp Free" ones for like 18.99 or something. I understand having choices, but why would they still even make the ones that give you fish burps. It isnt like someone is like "cant wait to get me some fish oil pills, love that fishy burp they give me". Same thing with products like dish soap or something. Right next to a bottle of Joy you see "new and improved Joy", cuts through grease better and whatever else, and is two dollars more. Why would someone shopping wanna buy their other product that doesnt work as well and why do they even still make a shittier one, and does it really even work any better. I see that shit and immeditely it pisses me off, and i feel like they are just trying to rip me off the few extra bucks to buy the "new and improved" one, until the next better product comes out for more money. Anyone else feel like that?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
  • Generic drugs are required to have the same active ingredient, strength, dosage form, and route of administration as the brand name product. Generic drugs do not need to contain the same inactive ingredients as the brand name product.
  • Facts about Generic Drugs