Anyone else having trouble posting pics?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Did my membership expire?

:D

Only been able to post one this morning. With another it keeps giving and error message and saying retry, which doesn't work. The upload box says something about "broken pipe" after the upload fails.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Did my membership expire?

:D

Only been able to post one this morning. With another it keeps giving and error message and saying retry, which doesn't work. The upload box says something about "broken pipe" after the upload fails.

Imgur is the off-site hosting that we use for image hosting. They have been giving some grief lately.

As part of a larger site redesign in 2018 we are looking for a new solution but it will be the latter half of the year most likely. Until then I apologize for some of the intermittent upload issues. They have been pretty few and far between.

Another reason that you could have image hosting problems is if you're using a cell phone and don't have the strongest connection things will time out.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
No need to apologize, Captain (I only call you captain because this place is a ship of fools :D).

I hardly ever have any issues with the site, and I just wanted to let y'all know in case you weren't aware. That, and I'm....let's just say technologically challenged. So in my mind it could have been any number of things.

I tried on a desktop today as well, and the same pic wouldn't upload. It was just another whiskey bottle...so not that important.

Thanks bud!