Cinema Anyone else hyped about Logan?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I'm still laughing.

What do you get when you cross a dyslexic, agnostic, and an insomniac?
Someone who is up all night wondering if there is really a dog.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So my local cinemark had a 6 dollar day and I had two hours to kill so I watched logan.

Definitely a lot better than the previous wolverine films,I thought deadpool,xmen 1/2 and x men first class were better doe.

A possibly illegal alien canadian leading a team of illegal alien mexican mutants to canada was also kind of funny.

I appreciated elise neal being in this film I wacked it to her a few times.can't believe she is 50

Laura was an adorable weapon of assured death. Considering that the actress was only half spanish she spoke the language well reminded me of the actress in stranger things in her acting.

Man was this film was sad doe made deadpool look like a g rated film. It was like mufasa being killed every minute 137 times.

M

member 1013

So my local cinemark had a 6 dollar day and I had two hours to kill so I watched logan.

Definitely a lot better than the previous wolverine films,I thought deadpool,xmen 1/2 and x men first class were better doe.

A possibly illegal alien canadian leading a team of illegal alien mexican mutants to canada was also kind of funny.

I appreciated elise neal being in this film I wacked it to her a few times.can't believe she is 50

Laura was an adorable weapon of assured death. Considering that the actress was only half spanish she spoke the language well reminded me of the actress in stranger things in her acting.

Man was this film sad doe made deadpool look like a g rated film. It was like mufasa being killed every minute 137 times.

Why dey go to Canada dawg

And mufasa just gave me a sad

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Why dey go to Canada dawg

And mufasa just gave me a sad
They were on their way to eden it was some sort of refuge for the team of mexican mutant rapists well only some of them were rapists the rest I assume were good people.

M

member 1013

They were on their way to eden it was some sort of refuge for the team of mexican mutant rapists well only some of them were rapists the rest I assume were good people.
Bad hombres

Also Canada is like Eden

Good call

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The deadpool scene before logan started was also good that deadpool movie and x-force movie will be funny and action packed

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
At the theater right now waiting for Logan to start with pockets full of dollar store candy

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Bloody gutted. I went on Saturday last week and fell asleep for 20 minutes. It was awesome, she is fantastic and I'd LOVE to see her head up the other kids in another movie.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Man was this film was sad doe made deadpool look like a g rated film. It was like mufasa being killed every minute 137 times.

She looks incredible for 50 and has always looks really young. She was 28 in this FPoBA episode.