Lifestyle Anyone ever illegally transport people in their trunk?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
No, I never was transporting illegals, but there were several times I went to Clays Park (Massilion?, little help here Hauler @Alco Hauler). In Ohio. Since you paid by the person, I think our record for cramming us in the trunk was 6 or 7. Hell even just cramming in the car sucked, much less all of us in the trunk.

And fuck the guy with water socks on the log roll thing. He sucked at life.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Uses to sneak into the drag strip for Friday night races as a teenager this way.

Also may or may not have done the 1/4 mile with someone in the trunk before.

M

member 1013

There was a party in highshool where we all ended up sleeping in tents and cars. I woke up the next day and drive about 25 km home. There was weird bumping but I was really hungover as playing rap loudly and decided I'd look at it when I got home.

Once I turned off the stereo I heard my buddy screaming

I guess he had slept in y trunk

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
No, but I've been smuggled in a Intrepid trunk into my local drive-in move Plaza..
I'm sure that's illegal

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
No, I never was transporting illegals, but there were several times I went to Clays Park (Massilion?, little help here Hauler @Alco Hauler). In Ohio. Since you paid by the person, I think our record for cramming us in the trunk was 6 or 7. Hell even just cramming in the car sucked, much less all of us in the trunk.

And fuck the guy with water socks on the log roll thing. He sucked at life.
Never been, but if it's about an hour south of Cleveland then it's near Massillon. They play a little bit of high school football up that way.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Uses to sneak into the drag strip for Friday night races as a teenager this way.

Also may or may not have done the 1/4 mile with someone in the trunk before.
Which means you did. We are men of honor, lies do not become us.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
There was a party in highshool where we all ended up sleeping in tents and cars. I woke up the next day and drive about 25 km home. There was weird bumping but I was really hungover as playing rap loudly and decided I'd look at it when I got home.

Once I turned off the stereo I heard my buddy screaming

I guess he had slept in y trunk
I've put a few passed out drunk people into trunks of cars before.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Picked up my niece and nephews from one of their friends houses and they wanted to ride in the trunk. I said no problem. Stuffed their giggling asses in there and hit the curves at high rates of speed, and braked hard. I got them back to my office, parked on the street, and the looks I got from people when I popped the trunk was priceless as 3 kids staggered out. They haven't asked to ride in the trunk again, which is unfortunate.