General Anyone following the Kyle kulinski and Jimmy Dore war?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
last i seen jimmy was beefing with cenk and anna kasparian

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
last i seen jimmy was beefing with cenk and anna kasparian
Kyle cast his lot with tyt...hes on their network

Jimmy roasted his ass and utube literally stopped the dislikes on kyles vids he was getting ratioed so bad

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
dore isnt left wing anymore. he pretends to be. but all he really cares about is himself.

he spends a lot of time nowadays attacking progressives because he is a grifter of hate and negativity (which for some reason, many humans gravitate towards)
Yeah. Left wing.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
dore isnt left wing anymore. he pretends to be. but all he really cares about is himself.

he spends a lot of time nowadays attacking progressives because he is a grifter of hate and negativity (which for some reason, many humans gravitate towards)
Dore isn't "left-wing", he's progressive.

the Squad are "left-wing".

Joe "BlueMAGA" Biden is "left-wing"

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

Bullshit he hasnt changed at all...hes being attacked by the neoshitlibs who are posing as progressive while running cover for the dnc

Let me guess you watch Vaush?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
left wing to me is just a synonym for the umbrella term democrat

the squad are weak progressives

biden is a corrupt neoliberal

and dore is just a scumbag
the content I've seen from Dore has been roasting the "shit-libs" for being fake progressive. Pelosi is still the Speaker, no vote on #M4A, war-mongering in the Middle East.

I think his criticisms are valid and based on practical ideas.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
various reasons. primarily because he centers his business around spreading hate

in other words, he profits off of making the world worse
Dore is the kind who will never actually champion anyone or anything that has a realistic chance of happening. And if he accidentally does (like Bernie 2016) and that person gets into power, he'll turn on them in seconds.

??