Lifestyle Anyone going jet boating today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
my 3 yo was driving her car around making motorboat sounds when I read your OP.

sorry about your mom, i bet she was hot right up to the end.
Shes alive, I just wanted to cry it out a bit today like everyone else. Your 3 year old sounds like a bad ass. My one year old is pointing at the duck mounts saying "Duck!" over and over.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Shes alive, I just wanted to cry it out a bit today like everyone else. Your 3 year old sounds like a bad ass. My one year old is pointing at the duck mounts saying "Duck!" over and over.

she's hanging out while I WFH. I asked her if she's a badass. she said no. but she answered yes when I asked if she was tuff.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I want one of those mini jet boats so bad. I need to teach myself to weld aluminum first though.
wanna go in on a plasma setup? It can live with me in the winter and with you in the summer.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm, I'm not there yet, or I'd make my own mini jet boat.
was just looking at them, since you mentioned it...I'm surprised that ESAB and Hobart are at the same price point. I love my Hobart for MIG, but Miller and ESAB were a level up for MIGs when I bought it...

i wouldn't mind having an ESAB TIG, gonna have to put that on the holiday list.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
was just looking at them, since you mentioned it...I'm surprised that ESAB and Hobart are at the same price point. I love my Hobart for MIG, but Miller and ESAB were a level up for MIGs when I bought it...

i wouldn't mind having an ESAB TIG, gonna have to put that on the holiday list.
There's a good welder near by and he's done some small jobs for me in the past, I was thinking of asking him if I can come by to help around the shop a few days a week in exchange for learning to weld. I've done it in the past but nothing significant.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No snow here so no sled. Had one when I lived in Maine

My boat is nothing special. 2010 21' bowrider. Stingray, made in SC representing. Want a ride?
Nice rig, we should have a boat race one day, I have to assume you'd win though until we went into 2 inches of water, then I'd pull ahead.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Nice rig, we should have a boat race one day, I have to assume you'd win though until we went into 2 inches of water, then I'd pull ahead.
Lol I'm only rocking a 4.3GXi V6. So maybe not. I would have loved a V8 but I was able to get a good deal on this and pay cash.

On glass with just me I can probably hit mid-40s? I've always had a passenger so not 100%. But I'm definitely down to meet up. Do some kneeboarding