General Anyone gonna cut their hair?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Gonna shave my head today. I start a new job in two weeks and they do a drug test from hair samples. Going to have to use my pubes.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gonna shave my head today. I start a new job in two weeks and they do a drug test from hair samples. Going to have to use my pubes.
Do a Vitor Mohawk first. We need to get this wasteland going

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I'm thinking about going full trt Jesus Vitor. Fits the look of I have to steal a truck full of fuel or something.

Saw a buddy on FB just clipped all his hair off. Anyone turned into a barber yet?
Yes.
but I have shaved the other half off as well by now. I'm fucking FREEZING on my head.
Cannot recommend if you live in a cold place. Rather look lime Bigfoot than having a cold melon.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I will be there soon. I am an every 2 week haircut guy, and got my last haircut a week ago before barbers had to shut down. My hair is super short, but it looks like I will be going back to a true high and tight until this pandemic is over. If (when) I mess it up, I’m going to become yet another middle aged white dude who does BJJ (not currently) with a shaved head.
lmao. I’m a two week guy myself. Its now been 4 weeks and my shit is quickly becoming a mess. Another two weeks and I’m going to look like Dog The Bounty Hunter. Think my wife is gonna take a stab at cutting it tonight.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lmao. I’m a two week guy myself. Its now been 4 weeks and my shit is quickly becoming a mess. Another two weeks and I’m going to look like Dog The Bounty Hunter. Think my wife is gonna take a stab at cutting it tonight.
We should start a fund raiser to get you to do the Tennessee Waterfall.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I would prefer you lose the act, as it isn't working, and is not cute. There are people who can pull it off, and you are not one of them.

Namaste, shitdick
So still no answer then.
It's okay buddy. I guess you must be going through some things. Hurt people usually lash out at others, so I'll pray for alleviation of whatever is bothering you. Hope you feel better.

Namaste

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I bet you look like that weirdo from season 1 true detective

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well, 16 yr old daughter ended up cutting my hair and I gotta say, it looks as good as when my barber cuts it. Pretty surprised and impressed actually.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well, 16 yr old daughter ended up cutting my hair and I gotta say, it looks as good as when my barber cuts it. Pretty surprised and impressed actually.
Now cut hers.

I recommend a bald Britney Spears. Gotta keep the kids looking cool

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I shaved mine yesterday. I was getting mine cut every 6 or 7 days. It was looking like shit. I was gona try to skin fade it but bailed. Looks good now. Lined up beard nice and faded the top of it. I look good in a suit again
Are you a car salesman? New or used?