Anyone got any questions 4 tomorrow's Media Call; McGregor, Aldo, Weidman and Rockhold

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
Hey Guys n Gals

It's the Media Call tomorrow night (UK) time for:

Conor McGregor
Josè Aldo
Chris Weidman
Luke Rockhold

Now, I am expecting this conference call to be super busy, but if anyone has some great questions they would like me to ask let me know. Cannot guarantee I will get to ask any, but it's worth listening in. If I do get my chance I will need several questions as other media members before hand usually pip me to the post. :D

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Question for Conor: Him, Faber, Dillashaw, and Paddy Holohan go out bar hopping. Who's walking out with the hottest chic?

Question for Jose: If he beats Conor, will he shake his hand after the fight?

Question for Chris: Him against Serra in a 40 yard dash. Who wins?

Question for Luke: He was voted "Hottest Male Fighter" by themmacommunity.com's female forum members. How does he feel about such a prestigious honor?

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
Question for Conor: Him, Faber, Dillashaw, and Paddy Holohan go out bar hopping. Who's walking out with the hottest chic?

Question for Jose: If he beats Conor, will he shake his hand after the fight?

Question for Chris: Him against Serra in a 40 yard dash. Who wins?

Question for Luke: He was voted "Hottest Male Fighter" by themmacommunity.com's female forum members. How does he feel about such a prestigious honor?

I do think Question 2 should read for Jose. When you beat Conor, will you shake his hand after the fight? :D

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
This I feel will be another heated conference call, with more than likely McGregor calling 90% of the shots!! :(

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
Okay, I've got 3 questions for Jose Aldo lined up. Let's try and balance it with at least 2 for Conor McGregor. Anyone.

Anything you want to ask The Champ Chirs Weidman or challenger Luke Rockhold??

Time is ticking.....

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2015
Question for Conor: When he fought last time he was taken to the ground and seemed like his only answer for that was to call out for the ref to stand it up, has he been working on his ground game or will this be the same plan?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Jose - Ask if he knows anything about these killer ned Anderson Aldo and if there's a potential super fight coming up.

Luke - Ask if he could hold a contest on TMMAC and the winner gets to go out boating for the day.

Chris - Ask who he feel is a tougher challenge, Rockhold or Souza. Also ask his prediction for Souza vs Romero.

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
Any questions for Weidman or Rockhold? I personally would rather ask these 2 as I have a feeling a lot of Media will want to ask Conor questions.

Although I have 3 for Aldo, 3 for McGregor atm..... I'd rather have way too many questions then if they get me have none :D

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
Aldo: when you have beaten Conor what is left for you in this division? Will you move up as this can't be an easy cut?

Conor: should you beat Aldo are you ready to take on the rest of the division or are the noises correct and you will move up, escaping Frankie?

Chris: what has been the greatest moment as champion so far?

Luke: how big is the stick you use to beat all the woman off and do you use dog shit on that stick or baby shit?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Any questions for Weidman or Rockhold? I personally would rather ask these 2 as I have a feeling a lot of Media will want to ask Conor questions.

Although I have 3 for Aldo, 3 for McGregor atm..... I'd rather have way too many questions then if they get me have none :D
Ask Luke win or lose does he have any desire to get a second fight with Belfort to try and avenge his loss.

Ask if and when an aging DC gets out of LHW or MMA totally if he'd move up in weight.

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
Luke are you using natural products in the hair or does it just fall that way when you wake up?

Chris do you see yourself staying at middleweight defending the belt or are you hunting for that Jon Jones fight and what are your thoughts on his lifting routine?

Chris as a UFC champion, what is your favourite cheese? Same question to Aldo?

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
Luke are you using natural products in the hair or does it just fall that way when you wake up?

Chris do you see yourself staying at middleweight defending the belt or are you hunting for that Jon Jones fight and what are your thoughts on his lifting routine?

Chris as a UFC champion, what is your favourite cheese? Same question to Aldo?
Like the hair question but not for a Media call and especially a female asking him (I'm not even a Rockhold fan)

Love your 2nd question, I will write that down.

As for cheese?? I'm lost ??

JimmyCage

Oct 25, 2015
Question for Jose- How bad do you feel that Anderson Silva has fallen so sar that he had to steal your last name?

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Conor: Can you give us your thoughts on Gunnar vs Maia fight and how you believe it'll play out? Do you believe Gunnar can beat Maia on the ground?

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
Mine is a sharp cheddar, some like a Stilton some like a mild roule

Steven Gerrards was cheese on toast! Because he's a whopper
I get that, not sure some would though for a Media Call. Its deffo a fun question I would put into one of my own interviews though :)

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Ask Chris weidman if he used to frequent Neptune's on the beach......

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Ask Chris about his weight please.
There were reports he was only 192lbs a couple of days ago. Why is that? What advantages does he have from that? What will his fight-day weight be?

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
Ask Chris about his weight please.
There were reports he was only 192lbs a couple of days ago. Why is that? What advantages does he have from that? What will his fight-day weight be?
I could be getting my kgs and lbs confused, like I do, but Chris is Middleweight isn't that 184lbs?? and being a title fight there is no room for allowance. I know some fighters like to stay within 10lbs of their competing weight though. Good question about what his fight day weight will be though. :)

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I could be getting my kgs and lbs confused, like I do, but Chris is Middleweight isn't that 184lbs?? and being a title fight there is no room for allowance. I know some fighters like to stay within 10lbs of their competing weight though. Good question about what his fight day weight will be though. :)
It is 185lbs, yes, and he usually starts his cut at around 205+ from IIRC, so that he is already so light now is quite special and unique. That's why I want you to ask. :)

May have to do with the IV-ban, or he wants to have more speed, better cardio. Who knows.

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
It is 185lbs, yes, and he usually starts his cut at around 205+ from IIRC, so that he is already so light now is quite special and unique. That's why I want you to ask. :)

May have to do with the IV-ban, or he wants to have more speed, better cardio. Who knows.
I'm liking that. Makes better sense to me now. Although what is IIRC? Great question, I like it :)