Lifestyle Anyone have a house keeper?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One more episode. And I'm gonna clean this place up a bit. Do the dishes at least. 30 minutes between this episode and the next. It's gonna be great. I might even play some music to wake my cunt neighbor up

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I have really needed some help badly since I had my son basically. I just don't really want to spend the money, don't like the idea of someone else touching my stuff, and I am surrounded by "services" that won't actually clean unless the house is already clean - like "we sweep and mop and vacuum but we won't pick anything up and put it away first or do any dishes". The sweeping and mopping is the easy part once everything else is clean. Such a rip off.

My mom saw someone go to clean my neighbor's house last year and said I should write down the number and call them - and I was like there is NO WAY I would ever want to use a cleaning lady who will go tell my neighbors my business.

And all those cleaning ladies who use their tinder profile pictures on care.com can forget ever coming within 10 ft of my house.

So I'm in a messy house mostly, except the rare occasions that one of us has energy and free time at the same time.

Whenever I am down on myself, my mom always reminds me that even my grandmas couldn't do it and work - one quit her job so she could go back to keeping up with the house and one hired a cleaning person to come once or twice a week when she went back to work.

Now with managing all the schoolwork in between my work, all the supply ordering for multiple households, and all the home cooking needed right now (made a delicious roast beef this week - I'll post about it in the other thread), it does not matter a bit that I'm saving time by not commuting.

Oh well, we do the best we can when we can.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have really needed some help badly since I had my son basically. I just don't really want to spend the money, don't like the idea of someone else touching my stuff, and I am surrounded by "services" that won't actually clean unless the house is already clean - like "we sweep and mop and vacuum but we won't pick anything up and put it away first or do any dishes". The sweeping and mopping is the easy part once everything else is clean. Such a rip off.

My mom saw someone go to clean my neighbor's house last year and said I should write down the number and call them - and I was like there is NO WAY I would ever want to use a cleaning lady who will go tell my neighbors my business.

And all those cleaning ladies who use their tinder profile pictures on care.com can forget ever coming within 10 ft of my house.

So I'm in a messy house mostly, except the rare occasions that one of us has energy and free time at the same time.

Whenever I am down on myself, my mom always reminds me that even my grandmas couldn't do it and work - one quit her job so she could go back to keeping up with the house and one hired a cleaning person to come once or twice a week when she went back to work.

Now with managing all the schoolwork in between my work, all the supply ordering for multiple households, and all the home cooking needed right now (made a delicious roast beef this week - I'll post about it in the other thread), it does not matter a bit that I'm saving time by not commuting.

Oh well, we do the best we can when we can.
Good post. Have a pineapple.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Done my dishes. Took all of 5 minutes. Dunno why I waited ten days to do that.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
House cleaner is here. I think I did a pretty good job. I haven't heard her recoil in horror so far. I'm sure I missed a catch rag or something somewhere tho. We shall see

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So far she has found 1 unopened beer, and a pack of almost full MoDs.

It's like a treasure hunt

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She just left. She did a great job. I figured she isn't working as much as usual so I tipped her. I'm not sure she understood it was a tip tho, I hope the owners still pay her and she doesn't say "oh he paid me already"

Nice old lady

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wasn’t. That’s why I’m pissed off.
You made an enemy there. I have one at work too. Dunno who. They tried to get me in shit a couple weeks before lockdown. Definitely an outsider from my team. You going back to the city then?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Place doesn't even smell like a dead hookers pussy anymore.

Maybe I got the Rona and my smell has gone?

I might go get some garlic