Personal Anyone here eat/drink shrooms?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I would never, ever, ever, take them my self, because the're illegal, but i know someone who has taken them +30 times this year (so far), for his Cluster Headache.

He said: they've been saving his life.

They are the cure for cluster headaches, amoung other things.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
They are the cure for cluster headaches, amoung other things.
"Cure" is a bit too much to say, but they help very very much. With pure oxygen they've been my only medicine for a long time. But, there really is no cure - at the moment -and it suck's.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
"Cure" is a bit too much to say, but they help very very much. With pure oxygen they've been my only medicine for a long time. But, there really is no cure - at the moment -and it suck's.
Sorry wrong wording, there is no cure is right, only a treatment but they are the best available.

A terrible affliction, a friend suffers from them, on the verge of suicide more than once.

M

member 3289

I'm gonna go out of my way to assume there are no CEO's of Fortune 500 companies in this thread.

Ffs boys get real hobbies

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Go camping and get some psilociben into you, you love nature, there are few better ways to experience it, you would enjoy it.

Small dose is all you need.
he would most likely enjoy it and have a life changing experience

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Go camping and get some psilociben into you, you love nature, there are few better ways to experience it, you would enjoy it.

Small dose is all you need.
Small dose he says.

Let's sneak a dry half ounce into his food. He'll come back a new person after that vacation.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Thanks man. They’re slow cooking for some tea right now... and I have to go to my old job for my toolbox so that’ll be interesting ?

View attachment 7050
Why are you slow cooking as opposed to doing a fast batch? I've only done fast batches and my understanding was you want to bring them to temperature fast, then simmer for 10-15 minutes, then be done with them. Heat can degrade them is what i've always been told, so fast is allegedly better. What say you?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Why are you slow cooking as opposed to doing a fast batch? I've only done fast batches and my understanding was you want to bring them to temperature fast, then simmer for 10-15 minutes, then be done with them. Heat can degrade them is what i've always been told, so fast is allegedly better. What say you?
I always did that, boiled the water first and then put them in, simmer for 10 then make the cup-a-soup.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
didn't like tea
I like em raw

wash down with water and roll out

Did tea with the fly amanita...that was pretty nice
they probably don't grow everywhere

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Same here, except I strain, then pour over ice, then squeeze fresh lemon juice.
Couldn't stomach them cold.

The hardest part was the stomach jitters after taking them, once the first half hour is past and you start to come up it's awesome.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Eating them raw works too, did that a few times.
It isn't the best idea for some people I think
I have never had a stomach reaction, but lots of my buddies do get stomach reactions
I eat raw and usually other people do other stuff to mask flavor or whatnot

I eat things that would make a billy goat puke

What an amazing thing to experience

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
It isn't the best idea for some people I think
I have never had a stomach reaction, but lots of my buddies do get stomach reactions

I eat things that would make a billy goat puke
I got it really bad once, I was struggling like hell, gritting my teeth to get through the stomach churning phase. I desperately didn't want to chunder, and thereby miss out on a trip!

Everyone else was high except for me, about an hour after taking them I could hold it off no longer, I went to the toilet and hurled.

Immediately I relaxed, and it turned out that was what was stopping me feeling the effects, I looked down and my puke started swirling into patterns in the toilet bowl. :)

I rinsed my mouth, cleaned my teeth, then went and spent several awesome hours tripping my nuts off!

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I got it really bad once, I was struggling like hell, gritting my teeth to get through the stomach churning phase. I desperately didn't want to chunder, and thereby miss out on a trip!

Everyone else was high except for me, about an hour after taking them I could hold it off no longer, I went to the toilet and hurled.

Immediately I relaxed, and it turned out that was what was stopping me feeling the effects, I looked down and my puke started swirling into patterns in the toilet bowl. :)

I rinsed my mouth, cleaned my teeth, then went and spent several awesome hours tripping my nuts off!
it was a purge of unwanted energy and possibly toxins

that is my take, or else they were funky and stomach said fuck this shit

I have seen that exact thing with lots of people...once they get sick and let go of feeling bad, they feel so damn good...then we laugh and laugh

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
it was a purge of unwanted energy and possibly toxins

that is my take, or else they were funky and stomach said fuck this shit

I have seen that exact thing with lots of people...once they get sick and let go of feeling bad, they feel so damn good...then we laugh and laugh
I think it was my poor picking skills, there are other mushrooms that look very similar to psilocybin that grow in the same fields we used to pick. As I didn't get the stomach jitters that bad most times, I have a feeling that I might have had some of the others mixed in with that batch.