Personal Anyone here eat/drink shrooms?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Tried it once, but I don't think I had enough for any real visuals, it just made me feel heavy. I've tried microdots a few times but not enough to fully trip, just enough to get the colours and distorted visuals.

I've done a shit load of drugs back in the day, mostly Ecstasy and Speed. Doing Acid always made me nervous though, I know a lot of people who's done it and all those that quit have quit for the same reason... a bad trip.

I've no interest in any of the hard drugs like Heroine or anything that involves shooting up. The E and Speed days are behind me but theres one thing that plays on mind, my last frontier... DMT. I figure if I'm going to trip I might as well go all in.

M

member 3289

Stomach issues are due to the veil breaking and spores dropping. The spores fuck your world up. If you have any shrooms that have black ink-like marks, it's from spores of surrounding mushrooms, and you will likely have stomach issues.
PicsArt_06-14-09.35.36.jpg

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I’m going on a boys’ weekend with my two closest friends (other than my wife) and we were hoping to relive old times with some boomers. We had some prospects and let-downs, but just today my brother came through with the save! It’s been 19yrs since I went on a mushroom trip, so I could not be More exited for this experience on Saturday. Wish me luck ?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Trying my hand at growing. Have a lot of material to research bc I want to do it from scratch instead of those grow kits you can buy.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Been researching for hours a day, supplies ordered, and ordered the spores just now. Going to try a hybrid strain called penis envy uncut. Apparently hella potent. Just finished setting up a clean room in the garage with a little portable A/C to keep the temp right. Will post pics later. Time to zone out with some Fear and Loathing...

42D066DC-020A-4AA1-A1A4-7CB097773C4C.jpeg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Never done mushrooms.

Ever.

Thought it's worth mentioning tho because I'll be in Amsterdam in about 4-5 hours.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Never done mushrooms.

Ever.

Thought it's worth mentioning tho because I'll be in Amsterdam in about 4-5 hours.
I’d done them once in high school. Amsterdam was the first time I ever really had a good trip though. We went there for a month after we got back to Germany from Iraq and the store down the street had them. The receptionist for the hostel gave me pointers on how to get the best trip and it was a life changing experience. After that I would drive to Amsterdam from Germany and get some to trip about once a month or so. Lately I’ve been microdosing with them by making a powder and putting it in capsules. I’m probably in the best mental state I’ve ever been in.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’d done them once in high school. Amsterdam was the first time I ever really had a good trip though. We went there for a month after we got back to Germany from Iraq and the store down the street had them. The receptionist for the hostel gave me pointers on how to get the best trip and it was a life changing experience. After that I would drive to Amsterdam from Germany and get some to trip about once a month or so. Lately I’ve been microdosing with them by making a powder and putting it in capsules. I’m probably in the best mental state I’ve ever been in.
Dang. I might have to get some. How long it last for? I'm only there for tonight

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Dang. I might have to get some. How long it last for? I'm only there for tonight
I always advise that you pick a time where there isn’t any major obligations the next day. You’re looking at roughly 4-5 hours at the minimum, but usually roughly 7-8 hours. I wouldn’t take a crazy dose either. 2-2.5 grams should be plenty, especially in Amsterdam where they farm the more potent strains.

Last edited:

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Also something cool you can do is to get your phone out and jot down memos or voice recordings during the trip. Wish I’d have done that with a notepad or something because I just have vague memories of my first good trip but we had the time of our lives roaming around Rembrandt Square and meeting people.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I would never, ever, ever, take them my self, because the're illegal, but i know someone who has taken them +30 times this year (so far), for his Cluster Headache.

He said: they've been saving his life.
I missed this post. My neighbor has a cousin that was getting headaches to the point of contemplating suicide. They gave him some capsules of Golden Teacher powder and he’s been fine since.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Why are you slow cooking as opposed to doing a fast batch? I've only done fast batches and my understanding was you want to bring them to temperature fast, then simmer for 10-15 minutes, then be done with them. Heat can degrade them is what i've always been told, so fast is allegedly better. What say you?
Update on this question too... he still hasn’t told me why he does it like that. Tonight I ground up 3g and mixed it in with Chobani non-dairy yogurt. Taste was good and the effects came on sooner, but mellow. 10/10 night so far.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Update on this question too... he still hasn’t told me why he does it like that. Tonight I ground up 3g and mixed it in with Chobani non-dairy yogurt. Taste was good and the effects came on sooner, but mellow. 10/10 night so far.
You heated up Chobani yogurt for the shrooms, or you just added them to it? Sounds odd, but to each their own. I make tea, add flavoring, then cool with ice, and add lemon juice.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think I might give it a miss today, I wanna do it in the house locked up first time to see how I react.

I'll might grab some to take home.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Trying my hand at growing. Have a lot of material to research bc I want to do it from scratch instead of those grow kits you can buy.
I made a thread on that. If you use the search function you can find it in cyberspace.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I think I might give it a miss today, I wanna do it in the house locked up first time to see how I react.

I'll might grab some to take home.
A nice dose and being outside is the best. We walked the Jungle Gardens, where Tabasco hot sauce is made, barefoot during the day and it was a pretty good time.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Been researching for hours a day, supplies ordered, and ordered the spores just now. Going to try a hybrid strain called penis envy uncut. Apparently hella potent. Just finished setting up a clean room in the garage with a little portable A/C to keep the temp right. Will post pics later. Time to zone out with some Fear and Loathing...

View attachment 11762
Garage sounds like a horrible area. I wouldn't recommend circulating air either (ie. air conditioning) in that type of environment. Could work out, but sounds like a bad area. If temperature is an issue, perhaps wait a month or two and do it in the proper area (in the house). Maybe you're garage is the cleanest area in the world? Doesn't sound right to me, especially with circulating air.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Garage sounds like a horrible area. I wouldn't recommend circulating air either (ie. air conditioning) in that type of environment. Could work out, but sounds like a bad area. If temperature is an issue, perhaps wait a month or two and do it in the proper area (in the house). Maybe you're garage is the cleanest area in the world? Doesn't sound right to me, especially with circulating air.
Was thinking the same thing. Had the materials and just put one up. Maybe I’ll make it a paint booth. Neighbor has a spare room that should work good. It’s completely empty and should be easy to sterilize.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Was thinking the same thing. Had the materials and just put one up. Maybe I’ll make it a paint booth. Neighbor has a spare room that should work good. It’s completely empty and should be easy to sterilize.
Depending upon growing method, you could insert cotton or breathable tape into or on top of holes, however, you still have to open the lids to mist and fan multiple times a day. You are just asking for trouble in an environment like that, imo. Might get a flush or two before contamination, but how fucked would it be if you got contamination right off the bat? Not the point of growing, and certainly not worth the time and effort. Penis envy is going to require substrate, not jar (brown rice flower) method. So easy to contaminate substrate. I'd think that over before risking it.