Personal Anyone here eat/drink shrooms?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Had a cup of juice the other night and holy shit. The marble countertops looked like splashing paint. A poodle looked like it had anemones for fur. I was outside and kept thinking there were people in the shadow near the fence, but had the right mind to know they weren't real... but still told them to fuck off a few times. I went to sit outside while they smoked weed inside and my friend gave me a flashlight to watch the grass. They came to get me and I was next to the lake for what felt like hours watching the grass dance.

By far one of my funniest nights during the COVID. Sucks I'll have to go back to work soon and be back on the grind.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
give yourself a couple weeks between doses, but watch Fantasia.
the whole thing.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Been many years since I went out picking the ol' psilocybin shrooms, back in the day (in my mis-spent youth lol) i did hundreds of trips, whether it be on acid or shrooms.

I had the best visual trips ever from shrooms, I just wish it hadn't been so hard on the stomach! We used to brew them up and use the shroom water to make cup-a-soups to try to disguise the taste :)

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yeah loads man.

we used to get these kits from camden market. Mexican mushrooms they were called.

a lovely floaty, organic buzz. With nice visuals. Not as powerful as acid or 2ci’s or a trippy e but still great.

I remember taking some at my flat once and going to sleep . Woke up 0300 and was convinced I was in another flat. I was exploring for ages till I realised I was just high as fuck.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Never tried them. Worried id have a bad time, same with lsd and mdma.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Never tried them. Worried id have a bad time, same with lsd and mdma.
nah. They’re a breeze compared to synthetic stuff.

just take ten or so.

the only physical thing you will feel part from the visuals is feeling a bit hot and itchy. That will pass once you start laughing your arse off though.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ohhh yaaaaa.
I used to grow a shit ton. My wife and I took a quarter ounce each and locked ourselves in a closet with no light for hourssssss. It's amazing what the mind paints when you see only darkness.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
nah. They’re a breeze compared to synthetic stuff.

just take ten or so.

the only physical thing you will feel part from the visuals is feeling a bit hot and itchy. That will pass once you start laughing your arse off though.
I planned to explore a bit this summer. Work usually shuts down for 4 weeks in the summer and they have lots of festivals and events here. My buddy lives in Ghent and is in with some DJs that have all these venues at houses and on boats etc. Was set to be a fun summer until the virus happened.

I'm not moaning tho. I'm doing a lot better than people who are mourning lost friends and loved ones.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I planned to explore a bit this summer. Work usually shuts down for 4 weeks in the summer and they have lots of festivals and events here. My buddy lives in Ghent and is in with some DJs that have all these venues at houses and on boats etc. Was set to be a fun summer until the virus happened.

I'm not moaning tho. I'm doing a lot better than people who are mourning lost friends and loved ones.

Shut up you maudlin cunt and go and buy a bag of brown

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ohhh yaaaaa.
I used to grow a shit ton. My wife and I took a quarter ounce each and locked ourselves in a closet with no light for hourssssss. It's amazing what the mind paints when you see only darkness.
What did you see?

Shut up you maudlin cunt and go and buy a bag of brown
My town was nicknamed brown town. I'd never do the heron. Smack heads are not something I aspire to be.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Ohhh yaaaaa.
I went to piss on the side of his house and it was almost complete darkness and I was seeing crazy color patterns. He checked on me and I was like “holy shit these colors man” and he bust out laughing.

T

The Big Guy

I've grown and eaten very large doses of b+, penis envy, treasure coast and many many more strains of cubes

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Ohhh yaaaaa.
I remember doing shrooms with a friend at his flat, we turned out the lights to get the visuals going and started waving lit ciggies around to get the mad trailbacks off them. After a while, we both noticed our eyes were stinging a bit, he turned the lights back on and the place was full of smoke and there was ciggie ash everywhere lol. I guess we lost track of how long we'd been doing that :)

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
give yourself a couple weeks between doses, but watch Fantasia.
the whole thing.
I disagree.

Some of the best times I’ve had are from taking more just as the peak from the prior dose has come down. But, after that day was over, to get the same results, it’s best to wait a few days.

Also, you can drink like a motherfucker on shrooms. as you come down the alcohol slowly kicks in and puts you to sleep like a baby.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
The darker it is, the better the visuals for sure.

Another time a bunch of us did some microdots (acid) and went to a nearby park. We were all feeling off our heads, but not getting any visuals.

it was a bright sunny day, and we ended up walking past a guy with a little stall selling sunglasses for a few quid. One of the others bought a pair and put them on, and we carried on walking.

A short while later we realised the guy with the sunglasses had gone quiet, and someone asked what was up. He just passed the sunglasses, and said "Put these on." He did, and his jaw dropped. the sunglasses got passed around, and when i got them I put them on and looked at the sky. The clouds all started melting and chasing each other about.

Needless to say, we all turned around and headed straight back to the little sunglasses stall lol, it was like instant trip vision!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah I dropped acid a few times as a kid and made mushroom tea. We'd go to the fields and pick them and then book them and scoop the good stuff off the top. Good laugh with right company and environment.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
The timing of this thread is incredible... I have done shrooms many times but not for the past ~20 years. Just the other day my two best friends and I decided to do a guys weekend next month with the intention of doing them again. Unfortunately none of us have a hookup any longer so we are on the hunt. (Cough, cough...PM me if you can help... cough). I really can’t wait as it was always one of my favorite drug experiences.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
The timing of this thread is incredible... I have done shrooms many times but not for the past ~20 years. Just the other day my two best friends and I decided to do a guys weekend next month with the intention of doing them again. Unfortunately none of us have a hookup any longer so we are on the hunt. (Cough, cough...PM me if you can help... cough). I really can’t wait as it was always one of my favorite drug experiences.
They literally picked them out of a field near us. His cousin has been doing this since he was a kid, so they brought him and got about a half I believe. They already had about an eighth too.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Drank Amanita Muscaria, made some tea because it is apparently quite toxic if done incorrectly...they grow all over here on the coast

Have eaten Cubensis a good number of times, I just eat plain with water

Ego reset/Ego death is such an amazing thing if you can achieve or realize it.

I have seen full color spectrum waves on surfaces a few times and that is also quite enjoyable.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
I can't believe the candid use of illegal drugs on this forum. Disgusting. You should all be ashamed.
I did state my stories were from my misspent youth, I'm a reformed and upstanding citizen these days :)