General Anyone here have a problem with homosexuality?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
my cousin is a gay latino who has a house in san Francisco castro district that is the pinnacle of gaiety like the mount Everest of gay. him being that flamboyantly gay has actually turned me straighter.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
- when i was young, i thought that god designed man and woman to be together, so i was okay with it, but thought it was unnatural in a sense
- over time, i learned that it is very natural, among humans as well as other species
- i'd never had a problem seeing two women kiss, but only recently have i gotten to the point where i can see two men kiss and not be grossed out

so i have no problem with people doing it, but i am probably still working on seeing homosexual men through the same lense that i see any other human. and that flaw is with me, not them. but im getting there
Here watch this until you're comfortable.

View: https://youtu.be/UTHLKHL_whs

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
- when i was young, i thought that god designed man and woman to be together, so i was okay with it, but thought it was unnatural in a sense
- over time, i learned that it is very natural, among humans as well as other species
- i'd never had a problem seeing two women kiss, but only recently have i gotten to the point where i can see two men kiss and not be grossed out

so i have no problem with people doing it, but i am probably still working on seeing homosexual men through the same lense that i see any other human. and that flaw is with me, not them. but im getting there
For myself making that change was that there are two main kinds of gay dudes. One does the limp wristed sibilant talk with that gay men patented effeminate take on the genre. You could kick his ass.

Then there are those gym rat types who don't have that vibe at all, and you're surprised to hear they're gay. And they could kick your ass.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Then there are those gym rat types who don't have that vibe at all, and you're surprised to hear they're gay. And they could kick your ass

Oh yeah spending hours in the gym flexing for yourself and hanging out with a bunch of other dudes admiring each other's gainz... So surprising.

Everybody that goes to the gym thinks they're going to become Arnold Schwarzenegger and then all the women are just going to throw themselves at them. Turns out it's just a bunch of dudes in your DMs If you get swole.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Oh yeah spending hours in the gym flexing for yourself and hanging out with a bunch of other dudes admiring each other's gainz... So surprising.

Everybody that goes to the gym thinks they're going to become Arnold Schwarzenegger and then all the women are just going to throw themselves at them. Turns out it's just a bunch of dudes in your DMs If you get swole.
Some are there to get swoll for the ladies, some for the gentlemen, and some, like myself, just do it for the mirror. "Ooh, you're so hot. I'm gonna touch you tonight and it won't be gentle. There will be no hugs."

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
joining the military is an honorable thing.

its also an opportunity to learn respect, duty, time management, survival skills, and pay for college, etc ...
we kill people and break things.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i lived in SF 15 years, no problem with it, but i dont like to see PDA
i don't like hetero PDA. Hot lesbian PDA is alright, in the right situation.

pretty much any PDA I'm like eewwww Cooties. put on a mask.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
i used to live around the corner from a gay bar on polk street called "the white swallow"

in the late 90s they had to change it to "the swallow"

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Ever try Bikram no gi? It’s surprising how slippery another man can get.