General Anyone know a good YouTube channel?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Throttlehouse great car videos
Thisoldtony machining vids
projectfarm better than consumer reports
professorofrockevo great interviews
firstwefeast - george motz and hotones hamburgers and wings

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
cant stop watching videos from this channel. Something about interrogating the biggest scum of society fascinates me
Have you watched I am a killer?

Pretty interesting to watch them all bullshit.

There's also a prison show on Netflix, I think it was locked up, but I could be wrong. There's an episode where they put a warning up at the start (the whole show has cussing etc and is rated mature) and one dude on the show explains a killing in his cell. It's brutal and spine tingling, but fascinating to see him just discuss it. He did it for gang initiation, made his way up high, and now wanted out of the gang and was headed to the protective unit with about a million year sentence.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Have you watched I am a killer?

Pretty interesting to watch them all bullshit.

There's also a prison show on Netflix, I think it was locked up, but I could be wrong. There's an episode where they put a warning up at the start (the whole show has cussing etc and is rated mature) and one dude on the show explains a killing in his cell. It's brutal and spine tingling, but fascinating to see him just discuss it. He did it for gang initiation, made his way up high, and now wanted out of the gang and was headed to the protective unit with about a million year sentence.
I am a killer sounds familiar. I must have downloaded it at some point, legally, and forgot about it. I have a habit of downloading everything just for some kind of collection fully knowing that I will never get to watch it. It all goes to my external hard drives

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am a killer sounds familiar. I must have downloaded it at some point, legally, and forgot about it. I have a habit of downloading everything just for some kind of collection fully knowing that I will never get to watch it. It all goes to my external hard drives
That's weird.

You will like it

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
omg these fucking suspects or whatever you want to call them are such an amateur criminals. Not to toot my own horn again but I dont even need that narrator, who sounds very smart, to tell me what they should have done. They can do such a heinous crimes but then they panic under the slightest pressure, lose their composure, they are telling them that they are guilty just by their body language alone. Not to mention I could be way more coherent than they are with my limited english vocabulary