Anyone know details of Pizzagate?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I'm looking for details on it and a lot of shit got erased. Huge thread on reddit got deleted. 99% of the google results are making fun of conspiracy theorists. Seems harder than it should be to find info out about wtf it is. I found a little bit and it seems EXTREMELY disturbing

reddit thread that was banned.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate

This is apparently a wikileak about Podesta having hot tub parties with children as young as 7yrs old for "entertainment"

The pizza place was getting 5 figure donations from ppl associated w Clintons

Pizza place supposedly had art on the wall in the bathroom that said "shut up and fuck" and very inappropriate pics on their instagram

Pizza shop owner has visited Obama White House 5 times and w Obama at least once

Pizza shop guy ranked by GQ magazine as 49th most powerful person in DC

Judging by what you just posted I will hazard a guess.

Pedos and Pizza by the pool...Dining Al fresco.

Damn those sexy kids.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Its some sick shit. Anon pages have posted a good bit about it on facebook, but those posts are removed by Facebook pretty quick.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Its some sick shit. Anon pages have posted a good bit about it on facebook, but those posts are removed by Facebook pretty quick.
A LOT of shit seems to be getting removed quick which i have never seen on any conspiracy before. If i wanted to go look up 100 whack job theories on Sandy Hook i can find it easy. Pizzagate.....not so easy for some reason. I think this huge push against "fake news" came about because someone showed up at that pizza place w a gun. Now every news channel talks about fake news everyday. Odd

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
The leaked emails are too ambiguous for an intellectual to speculate on.

But I have no doubt the same conservatards who are convinced that the CIA is lying about Russia orchestrating Trump's victory will be all over this with their "facts".

This country is going to hell.
I dont give a shit what Russia did because as far as i know, they exposed the truth, no? So how did they "influence our election" by exposing Hillary being a scumbag when she is a scumbag? Also the news reported all the leaks then. They are hiding the fuck out of the pizzagate stuff. Go try to find anything. Its deleted.

Edit.....if Russia was even involved. No evidence of that so far. But if they were who even cares. We made stuxnet and it got into a russian nuke plant and the space station and who knows what else. So shut it

I dont give a shit what Russia did because as far as i know, they exposed the truth, no? So how did they "influence our election" by exposing Hillary being a scumbag when she is a scumbag? Also the news reported all the leaks then. They are hiding the fuck out of the pizzagate stuff. Go try to find anything. Its deleted.

Edit.....if Russia was even involved. No evidence of that so far. But if they were who even cares. We made stuxnet and it got into a russian nuke plant and the space station and who knows what else. So shut it
Pizzagate Is A Diversion From the Greater Crimes in Podesta Wikileaks

Pizzagate is Global

Alex Jones Scrubs Pizzagate Content; Complaint Reveals New Tie Connecting Shooter To Jones