Lifestyle Anyone know how to dissolve super glue?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
So Super Glue has a warning on it about how it bonds skin instantly.

I don't know about instantly, but after 30 minutes, I'm having issues separating my index and middle finger from my thumb.

Don't get me wrong, I always wanted to lose my fingerprints because of the criminal activity I engage in from time to time. But I always thought I'd use fire or acid instead of a scalpel.

Any ideas are appreciated.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Acetone, which is the main ingredient in a lot of nail polish remover- so you can get it at a drugstore/grocery store if there is not a hardware store open.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Which one of you assholes reported me? Last god damned thing I needed tonight was ATF agents talking to me again about my homemade fireworks. Thank fucking Christ I didn't have any blasting caps or detonators. Mind your own fucking business.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
So Super Glue has a warning on it about how it bonds skin instantly.

I don't know about instantly, but after 30 minutes, I'm having issues separating my index and middle finger from my thumb.

Don't get me wrong, I always wanted to lose my fingerprints because of the criminal activity I engage in from time to time. But I always thought I'd use fire or acid instead of a scalpel.

Any ideas are appreciated.
Lol.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Acetone.

I used to do this shit when I was 10 just to see if my fingers would stick. Drove my mom nuts.

They do indeed stick.

But I was 10. The fuck you doing?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I notice it's cold in Chicago right now - Go test that theory about licking a flagpole.

Yes, I've done that.
Yes, it sticks.
Yes - again - I was about 10.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
I would use ethanol cos its cleaner, but IPA, acetone work too.

PS. these solvents will also dry the fuck out of your skin