General Anyone know who this XXXTentacion guy was?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I almost felt bad because my daughter apparently was a fan. Then I started looking up this guy found out how much of a douche bag he was. It didn’t make me happy but I definitely don’t feel bad
He beats pregnant women.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
You mean when he threatened to rape his pregnant girlfriend with a BBQ fork and a BBQ wire brush cleaner?

And then when he was being held in jail for all these charges, he attempted to murder a gay cellmate "for looking at him" which he gleefully recounted on the radio later on...

And now everyone posting twitter prayers about how positive he was :rolleyes: He changed his ways and isnt the same guy that he was just six months ago...

This is all true.....kid was talented though.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is all true.....kid was talented though.

I wouldn't even be triggered if people simply said he was a talented asshole. I can separate the art from the artist. Chinatown will still be a great movie, but when Roman Polanski dies he will still have molested a child in Jack Nicholson's hot tub. Don't come at me with some out-of-context quotes tell me he's a child advocate or something.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
His baby momma also has been accused of beating herself, cutting and trying to OD on camera..i seen my own mom get beat and also seen crazy bitches beat themselves to a pulp.. He wasn't a saint but his crazy ex is far from credible.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There's no doubt there was abuse.. he was a coward for doing it I just don't get off on ppl dying.
I'm not getting off on it at all. I'm as indifferent as I was before I heard about it.

Based on what I read about him from his previous convictions, and accusations made against him, alongside boasts in articles and lyrics I decided I'm not gonna mourn the Momo.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'm not getting off on it at all. I'm as indifferent as I was before I heard about it.

Based on what I read about him from his previous convictions, and accusations made against him, alongside boasts in articles and lyrics I decided I'm not gonna mourn the Momo.
Im referring to the internet making memes about it.. to each their own but I did shit I am not proud of at 17.. he's def no angel just think it's weird ppl put that much energy into poking fun and a kid that obviously got more than paid bk.. The pos that robbed him is no better so in essence ppl are praising pos for killing Another pos

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Getting shot in the neck and robbed is more than enough..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'm reading he had favourite ways to physically abuse his woman ... I'm starting to think good riddance
Hes dead regardless.. she's a nut job as well sounds like they deserved each other

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
There’s a possibly I didn’t even know who Tupac was till he popped his clogs although I bought some of his music after.

I’ve been out of the rap loop since NWA.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Took me until he said "being taken by another man" to realize that "busting cheeks" didn't mean what I initially thought... damn...