General Anyone live near Oakland?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'll be in Alameda next week for work. Flying into Oakland Tuesday.

How should I entertain myself during down time?

Wanna grab a beer and touch each other in our bathing suit areas?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I'll be in Alameda next week for work. Flying into Oakland Tuesday.

How should I entertain myself during down time?

Wanna grab a beer and touch each other in our bathing suit areas?
There is lots to do in downtown (around park street). Uber is cheap and never more than a few minutes away. However, if you go into San Francisco I'd recommend the ferry. It's cheap and a nice ride by Alcatraz. The ferry serves alcohol, too. Take the ferry to pier 39 instead of 41. It's easier access and within walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf.

They have cool beer brewery's to visit but Rock Wall Winery is beautiful with great views over the bay. They have a little deli there with great food.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There is lots to do in downtown (around park street). Uber is cheap and never more than a few minutes away. However, if you go into San Francisco I'd recommend the ferry. It's cheap and a nice ride by Alcatraz. The ferry serves alcohol, too. Take the ferry to pier 39 instead of 41. It's easier access and within walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf.

They have cool beer brewery's to visit but Rock Wall Winery is beautiful with great views over the bay. They have a little deli there with great food.
Fisherman's wharf is cool. Stinks like fish tho. But what can you do