Anyone never had a fight?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Be it professional, amateur, streetfight whatever, I'll let you be your own judge if you had a fight aged 9 in the playground or something. I'm curious as to who has walked the walk of life but hasn't tasted a punch or two.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
only had 1 streetfight as an adult
long time enemy wanted to fight me
i ate some shots, and then took him down, back mounted, and beat his face into the sand (no grappling experience)
then his buddy pulled me off
he told everyone i got my ass kicked, for years
then he OD'd

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yes, about 16 years old. bunch of us got drunk in the woods behind our house one day on a bunch of big jugs of wine.

This girl passed out and I was just sitting next to her while 6 or 7 other guys were also there.

my best friend at the time decided to get jealous as I wouldn’t let him near her so he kicked me twice and said “get up”. I stood up and he threw a bunch of punches at me (as he usually did, at which point he would normally ask fir a timeout because he was like an alligator with his burst of punches).
I cracked him on the right eye and it dazed him and he fell down and he couldn’t get up.
Called it a tko as I could have kicked his head in....,

M

member 1013

only had 1 streetfight as an adult
long time enemy wanted to fight me
i ate some shots, and then took him down, back mounted, and beat his face into the sand (no grappling experience)
then his buddy pulled me off
he told everyone i got my ass kicked, for years
then he OD'd
So you won twice

nice

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I said not been in a fight you dumbasses.

I'm curious to hear someone's perspective on fighting if they have never been punched or hit someone.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Good luck finding people who haven't been in a single fight or at least been punched in their face on an MMA website

haha u silly goat

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I had to fight from elementary till high school but as an adult I chose not to get into more than two fights because what follows is jail time ,lawsuits and hospitals. it is also just embarrassing to be fighting as an adult.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had to fight from elementary till high school but as an adult I chose not to get into more than two fights because what follows is jail time ,lawsuits and hospitals. it is also just embarrassing to be fighting as an adult.
What about fighting to defend yourself? Like miyagi teaches. My Kung Fu saved me from a would be mugger. I used techniques I learned watching UFC. This is why I support the online Gracie black belts

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good luck finding people who haven't been in a single fight or at least been punched in their face on an MMA website

haha u silly goat
Hmmm I forget this. Even throb says he's had a fight, he never wrestled, but apparently he's had a fight.

Leigh @Leigh tell us some street fighting stories

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What about fighting to defend yourself? Like miyagi teaches. My Kung Fu saved me from a would be mugger. I used techniques I learned watching UFC. This is why I support the online Gracie black belts
1.miyagi teaches Okinawan karate not kung fu.
2 . that mugger can still sue you.
3. using kung fu will get you stabbed and or shot because he is there to mug you
4. go for it like an ignoramus so someone can go:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
1.miyagi teaches Okinawan karate not kung fu.
2 . that mugger can still sue you.
3. using kung fu will get you stabbed and or shot because he is there to mug you
4. go for it like an ignoramus so someone can go:
I carry a screwdriver with me now. It's insulated so if I have to stab lord raiden I'll be okay

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Eric Trump @Eric Trump I bet you've never had a fight. Your ass would be in the gulag if you had. Ever get punched?
I shared my story about a year ago. I think sexchicken made similar thread. I remember that thns post was above mine. Not in the mood to repeat it. I only like to chat with people on the forum when I am either drunk or have a manic episode due to lack of sleep. I have been sleeping a little lately thank god. Otherwise I only use this forum as my interactive diary

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I shared my story about a year ago. I think sexchicken made similar thread. I remember that thns post was above mine. Not in the mood to repeat it. I only like to chat with people on the forum when I am either drunk or have a manic episode due to lack of sleep. I have been sleeping a little lately thank god. Otherwise I only use this forum as my interactive diary
Yea yea, diddnt want your life story.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
tried to find that thread for 40 minutes. Because thats how much you mean to me. Either the post was deleted the same way leigh randomly deletes your posts, because he has done it to me at least twice as well, or the thread was deleted. Basically one asshole thought that he could look like a badass in front of his gf, sucker punched me and kept coming towards me with his hands down, which pissed me off the most, as if he thought he was t-1000 or whatever that terminators name was from the first sequel. I fought back, beat him up on the ground, his gf had to rescue him. Had her hands around my neck while I was mounting him

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
tried to find that thread for 40 minutes. Because thats how much you mean to me. Either the post was deleted the same way leigh randomly deletes your posts, because he has done it to me at least twice as well, or the thread was deleted. Basically one asshole thought that he could look like a badass in front of his gf, sucker punched me and kept coming towards me with his hands down, which pissed me off the most, as if he thought he was t-1000 or whatever that terminators name was from the first sequel. I fought back, beat him up on the ground, his gf had to rescue him. Had her hands around my neck while I was mounting him

Mounting him you say....?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Ahhh playing hard to get

I punched him with an overhand left forehand which he will never forget. I could basically see the stars rotating around his head while he was checking if his nose was still at the right place. I had at least 30 second to choose if I wanted to keep hitting him and keep the fight standing or double leg take down him

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
chose to take him down. He hit his head on the pavement pretty hard. It bounced like a basketball
I am disappointed it took you so long. I am also disappointed in myself for a similar scenario, although obviously I am right handed as my parents aren't related, I will never try to diffuse a situation again. If someone is being an asshole why wait around? Attack is the best strategy

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I am disappointed it took you so long. I am also disappointed in myself for a similar scenario, although obviously I am right handed as my parents aren't related, I will never try to diffuse a situation again. If someone is being an asshole why wait around? Attack is the best strategy
after he sucker punched me I wanted him to reconsider and even hoped that it boosted his ego enough to leave me be. I was acting like I was scared which made him even more confident so he let his guard down along with his hands. Thats when I chose to strike back. Art of war or some shit. Pretend like you are weak when you are strong and vice versa. I write with my right hand though

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Last time I was in a legit fight was back in high school. Had to fight a big ol' fat ass red ragging phag. He had atleast 50lbs on me but it was a pretty even fight. I remember winning the first half but losing the second half. What I remember most was how odd and bad I felt punching the fat fuck's face. The goof kept wanting a rematch which made me chuckle cuz I felt like he obviously though he lost that one...

As it's been stated above, unless it's super necessary it's pretty embarrasing and risky to be in a fight as an adult...

:leftright: