Anyone read Mister Miracle by Tom King?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Just finished this series and have to say it may be the best mainstream superhero comic I've read in the past decade.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Still haven't read this yet but Tom King and Mitch Gerads are joined by Evan "Doc" Shaner for a new series, Strange Adventures.

Dubbed as a maxi-series (12 issues), this comic book focuses on the character Adam Strange. It's being released under DC's Black Label...label so this one for mature readers.

Added this one to my pull list.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Still haven't read this yet but Tom King and Mitch Gerads are joined by Evan "Doc" Shaner for a new series, Strange Adventures.

Dubbed as a maxi-series (12 issues), this comic book focuses on the character Adam Strange. It's being released under DC's Black Label...label so this one for mature readers.

This sort of offbeat hero seems more in King's lane. His Batman has been pretty underwhelming.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
No, but I've heard of it. That was a Vertigo book right? How was it?
Yes. 13 issue series on vertigo. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
It's a middle East war zone murder thriller. That's a terrible description but I recommend checking it out.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015