General Anyone see joker yet?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tomorrow is the big-ger opening.

Go to Geek Haven for reviews, there's a thread there.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Engrish please. WTF is blakpilled?
that is a good question Chads like us wouldn't know.
"The Blackpill (coined as a third alternative to the Matrix-themed terms of the manosphere, the Bluepill and the Redpill), is a fatalist view that one’s success with the opposite sex (usually women) is determined at birth — your physical attractiveness trumps all else, and if you fall underneath a certain point, well…

It’s over, boyo."

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
that is a good question Chads like us wouldn't know.
"The Blackpill (coined as a third alternative to the Matrix-themed terms of the manosphere, the Bluepill and the Redpill), is a fatalist view that one’s success with the opposite sex (usually women) is determined at birth — your physical attractiveness trumps all else, and if you fall underneath a certain point, well…

It’s over, boyo."
What’s nopillow?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
saw this movie twice jared leto's nu metal joker makes him(leto) look more like an imbecile after this performance. the shots of new York looks cool from the air. the end scene with the clowns and were he makes a smile with his blood was epic.

Jan 21, 2015
My daughter was gonna go see it. Thankfully the plans changed.

But I went into dad mode and did some research on it, found some interesting stuff speculating why exactly there is a public hype about it, what is warranted or not, why the mainstream is pushing that it's dangerous as if they want something to happen to justify their spin. The movie apparently does a good job of ducking the stereotype of the MSM and mass shooters, turning every one of their narratives upside down. But not only that, what he turns against is the establishment itself and tears apart the phoniness of their illusions.

All that said I haven't seen the film lol

I just get nervous when MSM goes hype over something, Hollywood is shrewd at fucking with our minds. Not a fan of dark material or demented characters, can't be good for people to sit and watch imo

Looking forward to reviews and opinions here.

What if my daughter still wants to see it? advice pls

YourDaddyDevilAndLord

Dec 9, 2018
We just saw it, it was awesome. It is a dark, gritty, smoldering character examination. You feel for him, understand him, know someone like him and you can feel how his experiences shape him. He cracks and you can feel it, you feel happy for him amongst the chaos. I wish this movie was released first before Batman Begins and would've been part of that universe.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
leto looks more like a retard every week this film succeeds makes me happy, he is lucky he wasn't metoo'd for sending margot robbie a used condom.

Jan 21, 2015
lol it is warranted he deserves more hate he sent used condoms and dead animals to the other actors.
Yeah that seemed kind of annoying lol

Dude's in some heavy company. To get the joker as an actor must be some brutal pressure, how could a kid like that compete with the other joker titans?

Poor guy

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Yeah that seemed kind of annoying lol

Dude's in some heavy company. To get the joker as an actor must be some brutal pressure, how could a kid like that compete with the other joker titans?

Poor guy
Jack Nicholson
Heath Ledger
And now Joaquin Phoenix

Yeah tough luck Leto. You effdd up