General Anyone seen this piece of shit on YouTube?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Damn that's terrible, what terrible parents trying to use their kids to get some "views" or "likes" on youtube.

I really feel bad for those kids who appear to have no true guidance with parents like that, their only peace may come when they go to school and who knows...maybe they get picked on at school as well.

If men and women are going to have kids, their main responsibility and focus in life should be 100% on their children ...to care, nurture, and help guide them to be successful on their own....not used for entertainment.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015
Damn that's terrible, what terrible parents trying to use their kids to get some "views" or "likes" on youtube.

I really feel bad for those kids who appear to have no true guidance with parents like that, their only peace may come when they go to school and who knows...maybe they get picked on at school as well.

If men and women are going to have kids, their main responsibility and focus in life should be 100% on their children ...to care, nurture, and help guide them to be successful on their own....not used for entertainment.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. One of the reasons I hate and find nothing funny about all those post-wisdom teeth surgery videos that are posted by parents. You're exploiting your child for "likes", it's pathetic.

He is a useless piece of garbage...she is trash....but here's the real thing that should bother you: people choose to watch that shit and enjoy it.
Think about that.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
He is a useless piece of garbage...she is trash....but here's the real thing that should bother you: people choose to watch that shit and enjoy it.
Think about that.
Horrid. Guarantee those enjoying it have a similar look about them.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I wholeheartedly agree with this. One of the reasons I hate and find nothing funny about all those post-wisdom teeth surgery videos that are posted by parents. You're exploiting your child for "likes", it's pathetic.
I'll take it a step further and add parents pranking their kids. Congratulations dumb-dumb you outsmarted a toddler.