General Anyone sleepwalk?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have since I was a kid. It's strange as fuck. Last night I put a death row show on Netflix, drifted to sleep listening,this morning my bed was a mess, pillows cast aside, everything in my pockets scattered around, a (thankfully) unopened beer next to me, and I'd separated the keys from my keyring.

And my lighter has disappeared.

Used to happen a lot with my ex. I'd go to bed and wake up on the couch, she thought I hated her.

My best one tho is we went to spend Xmas with my mum's boyfriends parents, I slept in the attic, I pulled the locking pin out of the sunbed they had up there and it tilted forward and hit something, smashing all the bulbs, I got back in a bed full of glass. I actually remember that one. Very surreal

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I can't be the fucken only one. I thought it was common.
Most research papers point to the cause of sleepwalking as an instinctual search for cock even while sleeping due to all sleepwalkers having homosexual tendencies.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Never known anyone to sleepwalk. I’ve known some people that would sleeptalk tho. I had an uncle that would talk shit to whores in his sleep. Once he passed out in the recliner and was saying things like “how would you like me to ram this down your throat”. He used to bang lots of old bar whores.