Anyone think Lawler was robbied against Askren?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Cause you're a MOFO if you think so!

Askren clearly beat Lawler. Lawler was out.

FIGHT ME ON THIS RIGHT NOW

BEN ASKREN BABY

Last edited:

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Yes and no. I think nobody would bat an eye if the ref had called it a tko for Lawler, but he let askren continue who got the win.
It's either way.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
robbie doesnt even think he got robbed . he was pissed for a second right after but by the time of the official announcement he was like win some lose some
1618183487320.png

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I had a lil chunk of change on it so ya...that was bullshit

Ben did some amazing shit in that fight though

Not sure Rob was out though, might need to rewatch it again in super super slow mo for the 100th time

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Considering betting on Paul

Ben's striking is downright offensive to watch... I guess he can cardio him, but at what cost to his caesar face?
I gotta admit, i don’t know much about the YouTube idiot. I’ve started watching some videos and interviews recently. Ben is planning to tie him up and wear him down then punish him in the later rounds. Hopefully that works.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I gotta admit, i don’t know much about the YouTube idiot. I’ve started watching some videos and interviews recently. Ben is planning to tie him up and wear him down then punish him in the later rounds. Hopefully that works.
I guess if that is the case it will depend upon the Ref's willingness to allow constant clinching and dirty boxing(although I am not sure Ben is even great at that)

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Very controversial situation, but that gif is not the full picture. If you can’t see both sides to the argument you are blind or biased.

His arm definitely drops so there is a strong case for the stoppage.

If you watch the video Robbie purposely moves his arm forward to brace then pulls back from Herb. He also jumps up immediately and clear-eyed when it was stopped so tough to say he was out when it was called.

Here is one of a hundred breakdowns with good camera angles. If this didn’t time stamp, fast forward to 3:10.
View: https://youtu.be/mdU1U4hv6cE

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Very controversial situation, but that gif is not the full picture. If you can’t see both sides to the argument you are blind or biased.

His arm definitely drops so there is a strong case for the stoppage.

If you watch the video Robbie purposely moves his arm forward to brace then pulls back from Herb. He also jumps up immediately and clear-eyed when it was stopped so tough to say he was out when it was called.

Here is one of a hundred breakdowns with good camera angles. If this didn’t time stamp, fast forward to 3:10.
View: https://youtu.be/mdU1U4hv6cE
the more I watch the less sure I am

all I know is I lost a bet so I was steaming haha

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
the more I watch the less sure I am

all I know is I lost a bet so I was steaming haha
I just remember being so annoyed with Herb. I know his first job is to protect the fighters but just another three seconds and the situation would have sorted itself out without putting Robbie’s safety in serious jeopardy. Herb is great and it is an impossible job to do but I admit I was pissed in the moment.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just remember being so annoyed with Herb. I know his first job is to protect the fighters but just another three seconds and the situation would have sorted itself out without putting Robbie’s safety in serious jeopardy. Herb is great and it is an impossible job to do but I admit I was pissed in the moment.
haha
good post

but herb isn't great anymore

T

The Big Guy

Considering betting on Paul

Ben's striking is downright offensive to watch... I guess he can cardio him, but at what cost to his caesar face?
Ben gassed trying to strike with Maia in two rounds. When you miss you gas faster

Paul is around -120 now I got him at almost -200. Let these dummies bet that down further. I'm fully sold on this pick and the line is moving very similar to Rodriguez vs perry and the outcome will be very similar also