Anyone use Cartelligent?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I fucking hate going to dealerships and negotiating. I don't have the time or patience. Mostly the patience. My buddy told me about Cartelligent car buying service and it sounds pretty good. Anyone use a 3rd party company to get their car?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No, I just look up a price range, and walk away if they can't do what I need. Typically they meet me half way at the least. Just be prepared to get up and walk out

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
No, I just look up a price range, and walk away if they can't do what I need. Typically they meet me half way at the least. Just be prepared to get up and walk out
This. I go into any deal making sure i dont NEED it. If i want to buy a car but i know i dont necessarily need one then i go for broke to try and get what i want and if not, goodbye. Same with buying a house, i have my own place right now so when i go looking for a new house and i know i dont need one i will ask for whatever i want and if they dont want to take it, goodbye, on to the next one.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I appreciate your methods and have tried them, but I get too amped. For some reason hard-sell salesmen just urk me and I've gotten into altercations because of my temper. When I was buying my last car one dealership tried a spot sale on me and I flipped the table and threatened the guy. I know my limitations and this is one of them.

I'm just curious if these 3rd party services are a rip-off or not.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I appreciate your methods and have tried them, but I get too amped. For some reason hard-sell salesmen just urk me and I've gotten into altercations because of my temper. When I was buying my last car one dealership tried a spot sale on me and I flipped the table and threatened the guy. I know my limitations and this is one of them.

I'm just curious if these 3rd party services are a rip-off or not.
Oh shit, gotta work on that temper man. I find nothing more disgusting in business than sales people. I used to get mad too, now I just smile knowing that if they fuck with me, I can affect their livelihood, I no longer get mad.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Oh shit, gotta work on that temper man. I find nothing more disgusting in business than sales people. I used to get mad too, now I just smile knowing that if they fuck with me, I can affect their livelihood, I no longer get mad.
Yeah, you're not wrong. I'm working on it.