Sports Anyone watching The Last Dance Jordan/Bulls doc?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Man that guy was really good at putting the ball in the net thingy!
That's how you get points!

Le Chat Noir
©

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
People said MJ made this person look bad and that person, but there where so many parts where considering MJ produced this, he was incredibly honest and was showing himself in ways that where not flattering to him.

The only part I took a bit of issue with is I wish Scottie got a more involved look into just how much of a factor he was, and some more interview time. I gave The Last Dance an A as a documentary, Jordan is my 2nd fav baller, Kobe is my first, and Jordan was my fav all the way until Kobe became my fav. It brought back so many memories because even with the Wiz I loved the Bulls and watching that team was something. What made the Bulls so incredible was not the offense it was the defense. Just bringing the ball up from halfcourt was a feat against them as Michael and Scottie would often press from 3/4 court, MJ Scottie Rodman, in particular Scottie and Rodman might arguably be the 2 greatest defensive players in NBA history.

Was a lot of chil bump moments, Michael Jordan is not perfect, often an asshole but I love the guy and even in 2020 he is inspiring. His intensity, even now you can see it in his eyes. The will to win. No one was like him, and Kobe it was poetic to see just how much he was like MJ. Kobe to me is top 3 alltime player ever, I always rate the all court guys, offense and defense, the highest and Kobe even had the same walk and gait in his step. That Kobe episode was goosebumps, the entire series goosebumps. I will happily watch if they do parts 11 to 30 and keep it flowing.

I also think MJ would do just alright for himself in todays game, anyone thinking he would not, politely that is silly, I also think players today would do well back then also. Players adjust to how the game is played in any era, its the talent that matters more.