Anyone Watching The Last Kingdom on Netflix/BBC?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
Putting it on my list.
I too did not really get into Vikings, even tho a buddy tried very hard. I guess I just didn't like any of the characters or something. And it felt so small..
That's interesting...Everyone I know who has watched it loves Ragnar Loðbrok's character.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I watched the show and after the last episode, i started with the books got all 9 books done in little over a month.

The show was great, the books are excellent can't fucking wait for the 10th

Edit: it was audiobooks by the way, who's got the time to read books (too lazy), first time i went to audiobooks and i love to listen when i have a 1hr+ drive.

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
NO!

lol

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I watched the show and after the last episode, i started with the books got all 9 books done in little over a month.

The show was great, the books are excellent can't fucking wait for the 10th

Edit: it was audiobooks by the way, who's got the time to read books (too lazy), first time i went to audiobooks and i love to listen when i have a 1hr+ drive.
I'm the opposite, I read way faster than I listen. Also I am not online when drinking with the Burmese migrant workers.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm the opposite, I read way faster than I listen. Also I am not online when drinking with the Burmese migrant workers.
My brother is that way too that guy is a speed reader never saw anything like it, reads about 600pages in a evening and stil knows what he read afterwards.:)

I like to read but can't find the time to finish it in a timely matter so did it mostly in long weekends or vacations, so since switching to audiobooks shit is on! nonstop book after book.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
bit cheesy
I tried and tried and tried but I can't do it

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Started the show because of this thread. Wouldn't watch it at first, because I kept trying to watch Vikings. But couldn't get into it.

The Last Kingdom started off really good. Hooked after 2 episodes.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Started the show because of this thread. Wouldn't watch it because at first, because I kept trying to watch Vikings. But couldn't get into it.

The Last Kingdom started off really good. Hooked after 2 episodes.
Did you start season 1 or the current season?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
im still lol'ing that he british named an entire international tv network after BBC.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
show looks good i'll check it out even though I have like 100 other shows on my watch list I haven't watched.

too many tv shows to watch now even a few years back like in 2013 I think I watched a total of four shows, bones,maybe burn notice re-runs and *insert a dick wolf show here*