Anyone watching the mayweather fight?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeh I'm in the same boat. No way I'm paying 65 bucks but I am gonna watch it at some point

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nope. Wife and I going to watch fireworks tonight to celebrate our community's 10th anniversary.

Roll a couple joints and fill a flask full of fireball.

Probably watch it tomorrow. Any guesses as to how many buys the ppv will get

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
If it were free on showtime i might actually watch it. Just hoping Mayweather finally gets knocked out.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I may watch it, what time does it start
undercard fight will start at 8 pm est. The fight itself will probably be at around 11pm est.

Some dude will invariably take 10 minutes to sing the national anthem, making sure each note goes as long as possible.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Badly want to watch this live cuz otherwise I can't check twitter, insta, here, or anything else online for a while. My internet downloads at 10 kb/s

Yes really. 1996 AOL level. So I will have to wait til the fights over then find a torrent that is not too gigantic sized, and let it download for about 2 days. Sadly during that time I won't be on the boards as I don't wanna check the net to avoid spoilers on the off chance something crazy happens

Berto is my boy. I love watching him. So I'll be hoping, even though I love Floyd. But if Berto ends up being Buster Douglas I will be thrilled. Lots of guys have gotten close to 49-0 and lost one when so close to tying the record..Valuev comes to mind in recent years.. but he sucked

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Badly want to watch this live cuz otherwise I can't check twitter, insta, here, or anything else online for a while. My internet downloads at 10 kb/s

Yes really. 1996 AOL level. So I will have to wait til the fights over then find a torrent that is not too gigantic sized, and let it download for about 2 days. Sadly during that time I won't be on the boards as I don't wanna check the net to avoid spoilers on the off chance something crazy happens

Berto is my boy. I love watching him. So I'll be hoping, even though I love Floyd. But if Berto ends up being Buster Douglas I will be thrilled. Lots of guys have gotten close to 49-0 and lost one when so close to tying the record..Valuev comes to mind in recent years.. but he sucked
Go to Starbucks and download it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I found a river if anyone wants to look pm me. Good quality water